Leverage your Advanced Laser Operator experience with one of the most innovative and fastest-growing laser cutting and metal fabrication companies in the industry. Enjoy working in a clean, organized, and safe facility with new state of the art machines. This is a career where you will be valued and supported while having plenty of projects and opportunities to advance and grow your skills.
Due to continued growth, Ohio Laser, LLC is searching for experienced Advanced Laser Operators for 1st shift and 2nd shift, to join their team in the Plain City, Ohio area.
As a member of the team you will enjoy:
• Competitive pay - $16-$20/hr. commensurate with experience
• Employer provides bi-annual pay increases!
• Great benefits package – Health, vision, dental, life insurance, 401k with match
• Consistent schedule – Monday - Friday with overtime, shift differential
• Paid time off, vacation, and holiday pay
• Advancement and Cross-Training Opportunities – Experience limitless cross-training opportunities where you can improve your skills in all areas, and move up and grow with company.
• Stability – A leader in the metal fabrication industry due to the ability to solve challenging manufacturing problems using advanced technologies. Over 250 combined years of experience in the field of laser processing has driven the success and continued growth of the company.
• Great Leadership – Ohio Laser is dedicated to maintaining a safe and clean facility, while empowering our employees, investing in team development, supporting continued training, and maintaining a highly trustworthy and dependable work environment for employees.
If you have CNC set up and tube laser operator experience with manufacturing software knowledge and ability to read and interpret schematics and engineering documents then we want to talk to you!
Please click Apply or email your information to: email@example.com
Some of the duties in this role will include:
• Include set up and operation CNC machine using advanced machine parameters
• Material identification to facilitate selecting and transport from storage to machine
• Properly identify left over raw material for return to inventory location and proper disposal of scrap
• First Piece Article inspections and documentation of part dimensions per engineering drawings and specifications
• Input of time, material, quantity produced into manufacturing software and perform and document routine maintenance on machine as directed
• Understand the company quality program and be able to aid management in scheduling work load to save time
About the Company: Haas Machines manufacturer established Ohio Laser, LLC in 2001 which provides metal fabricated solutions utilizing the latest computer numerical controlled (CNC) flat laser cutting, tubular laser cutting, bending, machining, MIG/TIG welding, and surface finishing technology. We have built a team of professionals that have over 250 years of combined experienced in the field of laser processing.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.