This is an amazing opportunity to fully utilize your metal fabrication experience in a hands-on senior leadership role with a stable custom metal and structural fabrication company. This isn’t just a desk job - this is an active role where you are not only managing the mid-sized facility, but are actively involved in day to day activities.
From implementation to fabrication, every project here is a custom job, and you will physically see metal structure projects come to life. The variety of projects include industrial work platforms, safety products, specialized material handling equipment, and even custom construction or infrastructure products.
WB Industries is seeking a Plant Manager to join their leadership team in O'Fallon, MO.
As a member of the team, you can expect:
- Salary negotiable based on your experience level.
- Full benefits – Including medical, dental, vision, 401k with match, vacation time, and more.
- Employee impact – Our skilled employees are the driving force behind WB Industries’ high-quality ratings and certifications.
- Award winning – WB Industries has consistently achieved the Boeing Performance Excellence Award (BPEA) since 2007.
If you have the following, we want to hear from you:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment in the metal fabrication industry.
- Experience managing personnel and departments included within the company.
- Able to stand on feet for most of shift, work with the processes on the plant floor, and work flexible hours as needed to administer quality programs across all shifts.
- Able to lift 30 – 40 lbs.
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by! Apply now!
Due to the nature of the business, must possess US Citizenship. No sponsorship available.
Click to apply
Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Serve as a member of the Senior Leadership Group, working actively on strategy deployment to support Company objectives
- Ensure operational compliance with a Quality Management System (QMS)
- Maintain a safe work environment for self and employees through compliance with Safety Program
- Develop, manage and maintain operations to meet customer contractual requirements and company profitability goals
- Develop, manage and maintain improvements capable of operational cost reductions
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance, rewarding and disciplining employees (Including employment termination for cause based on policy); addressing complaints and resolving problems
- Responsible for maintaining staffing levels consistent with company objectives
- Responsible for ensuring an effective scheduling approach is in place and communicated to appropriate WB staff for product realization
- Ensure facilities are maintained in support of company objectives
- Act as a backup for direct reports, when required, for critical activities to maintain operations
- Collaborate with other department leaders in the development of performance goals and long-term operational plans
- Maximize efficiency and productivity through extensive process analysis and interdepartmental collaboration
- Set strategic goals for operational efficiency and increase productivity
- Manage project management development and assure financial and budgetary performance of all projects
- Develop, implement and maintain day to day operation systems and processes that provide visibility into goals, progress, and obstacles for key initiatives
- Plan, develop and maintain process improvements that will maximize output and minimize costs
- Maintain compliance with all internal quality and organizational policies, ensuring regulatory requirements are met
- Plan, monitor and analyze key metrics
- Assists in identifying, developing and implementing facility wide process improvements
- Develop, manage and exceed all department objectives and metrics
- Maintain product budget, production levels, on-time delivery, on-time project release, direct and indirect utilization metrics, project management effectiveness, production and project costs, Cost of Quality (COQ), safety incident, injury and near miss, Customer complaints, and rework.
About the Company: WB Industries is a custom metal fabrication company located in O’Fallon, Missouri. We are a proven resource for quality custom solutions in metal and structural fabrication, welding, machining and tooling.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.