Construction safety professionals - this is your opportunity for greater stability, a steady routine, advancement opportunities, and great perks including a company vehicle and performance based bonuses!
Ron Kendall Masonry, one of the largest masonry contractors in the nation, is searching for an experienced Construction Safety Officer to join their team on a project in the Tampa, FL area.
If you have at least 5 years of experience in a construction safety position, and OSHA 510 course certification, they want to hear from you!
As a member of the team, you can expect:
- Competitive salary – Depending on experience level. Paid weekly, plus annual bonus opportunities.
- Benefits and perks – Including low cost health, dental, life, paid vacation, cell phone, tablet, vehicle or vehicle allowance, and gas card.
- Job stability – This is a 4 year long project working on a large hotel in Tampa. However, after the project is complete, there is a docket of other projects lined up that you will be able to join.
- Steady routine – You are assigned to this one project, so there will be no travel to multiple job sites. Every day will be the same site. Typically Monday-Friday, and some occasional Saturdays.
- Advancement – There are growth opportunities waiting for you within the company, including moving into a Safety Director role, managing safety programs, estimating, and more.
- Safety program – Ensuring a safe environment for all parties is a top priority at Ron Kendall Masonry. Their Safety and Loss Control Program sets the benchmark for safety in the masonry industry. With a safety policy that exceeds both OSHA and the United States Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) standards, they provide a safe work environment for employees, fellow tradesmen, and the public.
- Company reputation – RKM has been in business since 1975, and from their headquarters in Palm Beach County, they have established regional offices around the country to meet the growing need for masonry construction. With a skilled workforce and financial stability they are able to meet the requirements of any project, no matter the size or complexity.
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by! Apply now!
Click to apply
Email your information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Company: Since 1975, Ron Kendall Masonry, also known as RKM Inc, has provided quality masonry and concrete construction in the commercial, government, residential, and industrial sectors. As one of the largest masonry contractors in the Nation, RKM specializes in the installation and restoration of brick, concrete block, precast concrete, glass block, natural stone, manufactured stone, architectural precast, and concrete construction.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.