Imagine earning top pay for your PLC expertise while working with brand new equipment including 7 miles of conveyor systems. Experience a better work life balance in a career where no weekends are required. Join an organization that has a very strong focus on safety and career development for their team members.
LGSTX Services Inc, a leader in aviation cargo transportation and logistics services, is seeking a Lead PLC Technician to join their 2nd shift Wilmington, OH team. This is a critical role responsible for troubleshooting, repairing, servicing and maintaining material handling equipment such as conveyors, sortation systems, scanners, cameras, print and apply systems, scales, HMI systems and control cabinets.
Typical hours are 5:00pm-1:30am, Monday through Friday.
Why join the LGSTX Services team?
- Competitive Pay: $32-$38/hour
- No weekend work
- Great benefits including: medical, dental and vision coverage, 401(k) with match
- Paid sick and vacation time
- On site clinic with $5 visits and free prescriptions for you and your family
- Company provided laptop
- 5+ years of PLC experience
- 3+ years of leadership experience
- Experience maintaining industrial electrical systems
Please click Apply or email your information to: email@example.com
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Ensures installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of controller equipment (hardware/software) is properly conducted.
- Reports changes and proposed results to the Supervisor and Manager.
- Provides schematics/programming for modification or installation of new projects; determine scheduling and material requirements.
- Ensures motor control centers, power and light distribution, programmable controllers and associated communications equipment (LAN), IDT control terminals and RS-View informational systems are supported, maintained and documented.
- Provides training as required to maintenance personnel on electlical/electronic systems, to include PLC's, IDT, RS-View electronic scales, etc.
- Creates programs to generate reports necessary for operational history and statistics to aid coordination of growth.
- Ensures preventative maintenance for electlical/electronic equipment is current and documented.1
- Supports Supervisors with technical advice and recommendations and assists in problem resolution.
- Communicates technical issues to Facilities and Operations management.
- Interfaces directly with vendors and consultants to ensure proper electrical compatibility and reliability to our system is maintained. Provide necessary information to electrical engineering for project development requirements, interface throughout project completion and taii-up in the field and verify as-built drawing documentation.
- Provides technical and troubleshooting support on company-wide standby generators for other departments as needed.
- Maintains all required paperwork, electronic records and reports in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensures all equipment is kept in the highest possible state of repair and appearance.
- Follows all LGSTX and/or customer operating procedures.
- Is safety conscious at all times and ensures compliance with all company policies, federal, state and local regulations.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.