Would you enjoy feeling more secure in your career? What about getting great benefits, desirable daytime hours, the independence to get your job done with no one breathing down your neck, and practically no weekend work?
If you have heavy equipment or professional driving experience, consider this excellent opportunity with an incredibly stable construction and weatherproofing company that is performing essential work right now and is in need of your skills!
RAM Construction Services is seeking a Driver / Warehouse Associate for their location in the Cleveland, OH area.
If you have any previous experience operating heavy equipment or driving trucks, they want to hear from you!
As a member of the team, you can expect:
- Pay starting at $17.50-$18/hour, depending on your level of experience.
- Benefits package – Includes medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid vacation, paid holidays, and clothing allowance.
- Independence – You have the freedom to get the job done without micromanagement. Here you are part of a small but effective team where everyone works fairly independently to carry out their duties.
- Training and skill development – You will receive training on different types of warehouse and material handling equipment, as well as inventory control and how the warehouse operates. RAM prides themselves on the training and safety of their workforce.
- Interesting projects – Your main responsibility will be driving and delivering necessary materials to job sites. You will get to see all types of area construction projects, from new construction weatherproofing to façade restoration to DOT work. (Travel to and from job-sites and other Midwest offices is required. RAM will compensate for travel expenses if applicable.)
- Hours – Typical hours are Monday to Friday, 7am-3:30pm. Saturdays are rare.
- Company stability – RAM Construction Services is the oldest and most experienced waterproofing and restoration contractor in the United States, which means you can expect them to stay strong long term and weather any economic storms. They successfully complete thousands of projects each year, and have been in business, learning and adapting, for over 100 years.
As a Driver & Warehouse Associate for RAM Construction Services, feel good about being involved in the revitalization and construction of the surrounding areas. You will assist in warehouse duties as well as ensure that job-sites have the needed materials which will lead to the completion and success of a project.
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by! Apply now!
Click to apply
Email your information to: RamConstruction@workrocket.com
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Loading and unloading truck accurately and safely for deliveries and filling orders.
- Drive company vehicle to make deliveries and pick-ups- must comply with company vehicle policies.
- Assisting with the general upkeep of the warehouse.
- Lifting objects or materials weighing 60+ pounds.
- Performing other relevant duties as assigned- possible usage of hand tools and small power tools.
About the Company: Founded in 1918, RAM Construction Services is the oldest and most experienced waterproofing and restoration contractor in the United States.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.