Join the best equipment dealer in the west and earn top pay and benefits for your inventory experience. Take advantage of a more rewarding career with greater training opportunities and room to advance.
Papé Machinery, Inc. is looking for a professional to join their Construction & Forestry Division in Newark, CA as a Parts Supervisor. This is a critical role responsible for the overall administrative operations of their parts department including supervising the parts team and overall inventory control.
Why Join PAPÉ?
- Competitive Compensation (BOE) – They are one of the top paying companies in the industry!
- Outstanding Benefits – Including 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match; Medical, Dental, Vision and Rx Insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts (Flex Plans); Life Insurance; Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance; Progressive Vacation Plans; Online and Instructor-Led Training; Tuition Reimbursement for Training Programs
- Reputation & Culture – PAPÉ is the dealer to work for. They are a family-owned, fourth-generation company with over 100 locations, over 3,000 employees and 80 plus years of experience. Despite being the largest dealer in the Pacific NW they have a foundation built on stability, honesty, and integrity fostering team unity and ultimately allowing for a great place to work!
- Advancement & Flexibility – PAPÉ is a dynamic, growth-oriented organization with a focus’ on promoting from within.
- Equipment – We have the largest equipment inventory in the West and an unparalleled parts inventory!
- Employee Impact – Enjoy an open-door policy where your voice will be heard, and your opinions will matter.
- Training – You will be provided with training and mentoring to prepare you for your role and continued learning to grow your skills.
If you have inventory management experience, this is a career you need to explore.
Please click Apply or email your information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsibilities will include:
- Timely processing of all emergency, stock and transfer orders
- Timely processing of all returned parts
- Ensure a neat, organized marketing display area
- Ensure a neat, organized parts warehouse
- Timely processing of payables
- Timely resolution to customer disputes and/or AR issues
- Ensuring Parts Dept. members follow company procedures
The Papé Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status.