Are you an inspector that would benefit from greater job satisfaction, career stability and room to advance with an essential metal fabrication shop? Take pride in a career where your ability to ensure parts and services are of the highest quality will keep our military safe.
JWF Industries, a certified small business and privately-owned manufacturer, is seeking a Receiving Inspector to join their highly skilled team in Johnstown, PA. With 1,000,000 square feet of total manufacturing space across four locations in the local area, you can be sure that you won’t be looking at the same parts every day.
Why Quality professionals join the JWF team:
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Quarterly profit sharing
- 401K savings plan with immediate vesting and up to a 10% match
- Company-paid life insurance · Short-term & long term disability
- Paid holidays/PTO
- Experience in a metal manufacturing environment
- Ability to read and comprehend complex diagrams, blue-prints, weld symbols, and written/verbal instructions
- General knowledge of quality inspection tools (micrometers/calipers)
Please click Apply or email your information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Coordinate receiving inspection on purchased products and services to ensure accurate and complete inspection and acceptance utilizing customer and government specifications, process procedures, quality instructions and various measurement tools
- Validate receiving inspection documentation such as supplier inspection/test data, certificates of compliance, raw materials certifications, supplier first article inspection reports.
- Ensure that all inspections are performed in accordance with established quality plans
JWFI encourages veterans, minorities and females to apply. EOE