Bring your Quality experience to a highly visible, $2.4 billion crucial infrastructure project in the NOVA area that you can be proud to put your name on. Join the experienced team with Ferrovial Agroman and Allan Myers who have come together to create the company FAM Construction for a special project, and are offering continued employment once the project is complete.
FAM Construction, LLC, is searching for a Quality Control Manager in the Fairfax, VA area.
If you have at least 5 years of experience in quality control positions working on large civil construction projects (ex. highways, bridges, structures, paving, or utility relocation), they want to hear from you!
Some of the benefits to you:
- Competitive pay – Based on experience level, plus annual bonus opportunities.
- Benefits – Including medical, dental, and vision (all starting day 1!), 401k with match, and tuition reimbursement.
- Perks – Company vehicle or car allowance, and gas card.
- Stability – After the project is completed, there are plenty of other projects locally, elsewhere within the US, or abroad that you can choose to join. They strive to retain good talent, so there will always be opportunities for you.
- Great management – This is an environment that is run by a great team of leaders where, no matter your position, your voice is heard.
About the project:
- FAM has been awarded the Transform I-66 Outside the Beltway project, which involves multi-modal improvements to 22.5 miles of I-66 corridor from I-495 in Fairfax County to University Boulevard in Prince William County.
- The project features two express lanes alongside three regular lanes in each direction, with space in the median for future transit; corridor-wide bike and pedestrian improvements; and safety and operational improvements at key interchanges throughout the corridor.
Click to apply
Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Develop, implement, and manage the quality plan.
- Oversee field Quality Control.
- Perform quality report and oversee the documentation of QC.
- Ensure compliance of the quality plan with Federal, State, Local, and other regulatory laws and standards.
- Ensure compliance with the quality plan.
- Ensure compliance with ISO 9001.
- Provide records related to the quality system to document control.
- Determine the disposition of all non-conformities and implementation of corrective and preventive actions.
- Attend meetings related with Quality issues.
- Distribute relevant QC documentation to site subcontractors.
- Verify that the quality related site activities are in accordance with the applicable codes and standards.
- Develop and implement Training and Audit programs for QC internally as well as subcontractor quality systems.
- Jointly, with Construction and Procurement departments, review meetings of contractual specifications for all materials involved in the project.
- Quality evaluation of sub-consultant, subcontractors and materials prior to hiring and purchases.
- Perform internal audits to NTI departments and subcontractors to ensure compliance with the Quality Management Plan and current Project and TxDOT Standards.
About the Company: FAM Construction, LLC is a joint venture between Ferrovial Agroman and Allan Myers. Ferrovial's experience includes some of the largest, most complex transportation projects in the United States. Allan Myers is the largest heavy civil construction company and materials provider in the Mid-Atlantic. Together they have been awarded the Transform I-66 Outside the Beltway project.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.