Are you a CDL Driver that would benefit from having local and regional driving routes allowing you to have better home time? Earn great pay, benefits and a weekly bonus driving for a very stable, essential manufacturer that supports the food industry. Feel good knowing that you won’t need to be concerned about job stability or miss a paycheck.
We are looking for a CDL A Driver to join our team in the Beckley, WV area.
Why CDL Drivers enjoy being a part of our team:
- Home Time – our drivers experience excellent home time getting home more often
- Competitive pay – Average weekly pay is $900-$1200
- Great Benefits – medical, dental, vision, profit sharing, paid time off
- $500-$1000 company provided annual contribution towards your health savings account
- 3% guaranteed company provided contribution to your 401(k) account
- Tuition Reimbursement - If you graduated in the last year, we will reimburse your CDL education up to $4,500 over the course of 3 years
- Training – You will receive paid training on the job to help prepare you for your role, but you will most likely be up and running in no time!
If you meet the following minimum qualifications, we want to hear from you:
- Class A CDL A license with a tanker endorsement.
- Minimum one year commercial driving experience or be a recent graduate from an accredited truck driving school.
- No motor vehicle violations or accidents within the last 12 months
- Drive a Tractor Trailer to pick up and deliver raw material.
- Keep equipment clean and properly functioning.
- Perform pre and post-trip inspections.
- Use on-board recording system.
- Notify supervisor immediately of any and all accidents.
- Notify supervisor as soon as possible of any personal or professional traffic violations or accidents.
- Communicate with customers in a professional and courteous manner at all times.
- Contact supervisor/manager of all overweight trailers before leaving customer property.
- Role barrels safely and work with pumping equipment.
About the Company: Since 1949, Valley Proteins, Inc. has been a leader in recycling used cooking oils and animal by-products into high-quality ingredients for biodiesel, livestock feed, and pet foods. Our focus is on customer service and protecting our environment for a sustainable future. Valley Proteins, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.