Join the best equipment dealer in the west and earn top pay and benefits for your inventory experience. Take advantage of a more rewarding career with greater training opportunities and room to advance.
Papé Machinery, Inc. is looking for a professional to join their Construction & Forestry Division in Newark, CA as a Parts Supervisor. This is a critical role responsible for the overall administrative operations of their parts department including supervising the parts team and overall inventory control.
Why work for Papé:
- Competitive pay based on your skills, training, and experience level
- Outstanding benefits including – 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match; Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts (Flex Plans); Life Insurance; Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance; Progressive Vacation Plans; Online and Instructor-Led Training; Tuition Reimbursement for Training Programs
- Advancement – Papé is a dynamic, growth-oriented organization with a focus’ on promoting from within.
- Stability and reputation — Papé is a family-owned, fourth-generation company with over 100 locations, over 700 Service Bays, over 3,000 employees and 80 years of experience. Papé is known for their stability, their honesty and their integrity.
- Equipment – We have the largest equipment inventory in the West and an unparalleled parts inventory!
- Employee impact – Enjoy an open-door policy where your voice will be heard and your opinions will matter.
- Training – You will be provided with training and mentoring to prepare you for your role and continued learning to grow your skills.
If you have inventory management experience, this is a career you need to explore.
Please click Apply or email your information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsibilities will include:
- Timely processing of all emergency, stock and transfer orders
- Timely processing of all returned parts
- Ensure a neat, organized marketing display area
- Ensure a neat, organized parts warehouse
- Timely processing of payables
- Timely resolution to customer disputes and/or AR issues
- Ensuring Parts Dept. members follow company procedures
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.