Are you ready to take your electrical skills to the next level? If you have experience, this opportunity can help to increase your value, earn great pay, and continue to advance your technical skills.
We are looking for an Electrician to join our 1st Shift Linville team.
Why skilled Electricians join our team:
- Competitive pay
- Great Benefits – medical, dental, vision, profit sharing, paid time off
- $500-$1000 annual contribution towards healthcare
- 3% guaranteed contribution to your 401(k) account
- Training and Advancement – You will receive intensive training for your role with a dedicated trainer. If desired, you can continue to learn and further your certifications and earning potential. With time you can advance into lead or supervisory roles.
If you have the following, we want to hear from you:
- 3+ years of industrial electrician experience
- Trade certification preferred
- Ability to read blueprints and schematics and use an array of tools and diagnostic devices
- Good computer application skills in a network environment
- Good verbal and written communication skills, and critical thinking skills
- Read and interpret drawings, blueprints, schematics and electrical code specifications to determine layout of industrial electrical equipment installations.
- Install, examine, replace or repair electrical wiring, receptacles, switch boxes, conduits, feeders, fibre-optic and coaxial cable assemblies, lighting fixtures and other electrical components.
- Test electrical and electronic equipment and components for continuity, current, voltage and resistance.
- Maintain, repair, install and test switchgear, transformers, switchboard meters, regulators and reactors.
- Maintain, repair, test and install electrical motors, generators, alternators, industrial storage batteries and hydraulic and pneumatic electrical control systems.
- Troubleshoot, maintain and repair industrial, electrical and electronic control systems and other related devices.
- Conduct preventive maintenance programs and keep maintenance records.
- May install, maintain and calibrate industrial instrumentation and related devices.
About the Company: Since 1949, Valley Proteins, Inc. has been a leader in recycling used cooking oils and animal by-products into high-quality ingredients for biodiesel, livestock feed, and pet foods. Our focus is on customer service and protecting our environment for a sustainable future.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.