Ever wish you could spend more time at home and have a rewarding career? Now you can. Join Valley Proteins and earn excellent pay, a weekly bonus, great benefits, and be home every day.
We are looking for CDL A Drivers to join our dedicated team in the Bernalillo, NM area. This role is responsible for transporting raw material from assigned customer stops to assigned destinations using heavy or tractor-trailer trucks
Why CDL Drivers enjoy being a part of our team:
- Home Time – Our drivers experience excellent home time, getting home daily
- Competitive pay – Average weekly pay is $1,000-$1,200
- Great Benefits – medical, dental, vision, profit sharing, paid time off
- $500-$1000 company provided annual contribution towards your health savings account
- 3% guaranteed company provided contribution to your 401(k) account
- Tuition Reimbursement - If you graduated in the last year, we will reimburse your CDL education up to $4,500 over the course of 3 years
- Training – You will receive paid training on the job to help prepare you for your role, but you will most likely be up and running in no time!
If you meet the following minimum qualifications, we want to hear from you:
- Valid Class A CDL license
- Tanker endorsement preferred, but not required at time of hire
- Be a professional, courteous driver at all times.
- Efficiently pick up and deliver material while safely operating a commercial vehicle, sometimes over intercity routes or spanning several states. Includes loading and unloading material as needed.
- Perform pre and post-trip inspections as required by DOT regulation and Company policy.
- Must keep equipment clean and properly functioning.
- Use on-board recording system, with a high level of accuracy.
- Notify supervisor immediately of any and all accidents per Company policy.
- Notify supervisor as soon as possible of any personal or professional traffic violations or accidents.
- Contact supervisor/manager of all overweight trailers before leaving customer property.
- Must be able to roll barrels and operate pumping equipment.
About the Company: Since 1949, Valley Proteins, Inc. has been a leader in recycling used cooking oils and animal by-products into high-quality ingredients for biodiesel, livestock feed, and pet foods. Our focus is on customer service and protecting our environment for a sustainable future. Valley Proteins, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.