Are you a mechanic that would enjoy top earning potential including monthly bonuses and a better overall work environment in a fun, family-owned dealership? And with the company’s continued expansion and robust training program, this is an organization where you always be progressing in your career.
$2,500 Signing Bonus for new employees!
Excel Truck Group, a growing East Coast heavy truck dealership specializing in Freightliner sales and service, is searching for an experienced Trailer Repair Technician for their Roanoke, VA location. You will be performing a wide variety of repairs on equipment such as trailers, dump trucks, refrigerated trailers, flat bed trailers, etc.
Why Mechanics enjoy being part of the Excel Truck team:
- Top Pay plus monthly bonuses based on experience + $2500 signing bonus
- Excellent benefits – Multiple health plans to choose from with great coverage, dental, short and long-term disability, optional insurances, 401k with match, generous PTO, 6 paid holidays.
- High market share – Our Excel Trailer Department is the leader in our market and supports all makes of units. We are a Freightliner and Mack Truck dealership which are the most popular brands of trucks on the road; and when those trucks need service, Excel has it! With this kind of high demand, you will always be busy and will financially benefit from the volume of business.
- Company growth and advancement – The organization has doubled in the last 3 years and continues to grow rapidly. Because of this growth, you can expect a long-term career here and potential for advancement into foreman positions down the road. Over half the managers here were promoted from within!
- Fun environment – Enjoy spending time with your colleagues outside of work with outings, baseball games, lunches, Christmas parties, and trips to Busch Gardens.
- Family-owned – Get to know the owners of the company! See how active they are within the organization and how much they care about their employees.
Qualified candidates must have:
- Technician work experience in a truck, auto, or trailer repair shop.
- Ability to weld and fabricate for light body damage and framework repairs.
- Fleet experience is a plus.
Please click Apply or email your information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t let this incredible opportunity pass you by! Apply now!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.