Take advantage of an incredible maintenance career in a startup environment where your expertise will have a major impact. Experience incredible stability and job satisfaction with a family-owned manufacturer that has been in business for over 161 years and offers an exceptional compensation and benefits package.
Klein Tools is seeking experienced Industrial Maintenance Mechanics for their 1st and 2nd shift teams in Mansfield, TX.
Why join the Klein Tools team:
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits package that includes: Medical, dental, and vision coverage, Life and AD&D insurance, Short-term and long-term disability, 401(k) plans with company match, and profit sharing
- Culture – Join a Company that values Integrity, Safety & Teamwork
- Stability – Klein Tools has been around for over 161 years and is the only major tool manufacturer worldwide focused on electrical and utility applications
- Paid holidays and vacation time
- Education Reimbursement Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Industrial Maintenance experience
- PLC experience
Please click Apply or email your information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Work safely to prevent on-the-job injuries by following Company and OSHA safety rules and regulations, understanding machine safeguards, recognizing and reporting safety hazards, and wearing required PPE.
- Maintenance/repair of manufacturing equipment/processes/systems (PLCs, hydraulics, pneumatics, electrical, automated conveyor systems), including painting, sheet metal work, welding, etc.; diagnose machine malfunctions, disassemble, and determine extent of repairs necessary, estimate labor time, purchase or make repair parts, and conduct, test, and release repairs.
- Perform preventive maintenance operations including inspecting drives, motors, and belts, check fluid levels, replace filters, worn parts, and clean and lubricate machinery.
Monitor safety standards and complete scheduled inspections for all machines.
- Perform general repairs and maintenance of building (utility, plumbing, HVAC, electrical, carpentry, masonry,etc.) including the maintenance, repair and movement of hydraulic and pneumatic air lines of the conveyor system.
- Assist with installation of capital equipment and electrical wiring systems in a safe, timely, and competent manner.
- Implement and maintain the Company's electronic asset management and maintenance record keeping system.
- Prepare project plans and project status reports, as required.
- Keep work area in clean and orderly condition, complying with established 6S standards.
- Perform all other duties as assigned, depending of shift and knowledge of equipment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.