Take the next step in your career in this Production Lead opportunity and increase your job satisfaction with the largest gift, loyalty and hospitality card manufacturer on the planet. Enjoy spending your days in very clean environment and experience greater stability with an industry leader.
PLI Card Marketing Solutions is searching for a Production Lead to join the Personalization Department for our facility in Asheville, NC. Both 2nd and 3rd shift opportunities are available.
Why join the PLI team:
- Great compensation
- Great benefits package – Including health coverage, dental, short and long-term disability, life insurance, supplemental insurances through Allstate, employee wellness plan, 401k, holiday pay with no waiting period, paid time off, and tuition reimbursement.
- Stability & Reputation – If you have retail loyalty cards on your keyring or gift cards waiting to be used in your wallet, there is a high likelihood that those products were manufactured by PLI. Over 90% of all gift card products currently in the market are made by PLI. Talk about dominating the industry!
- Big name clients – We work with all kinds of nationally recognized names in the grocery, retail, and hospitality industries. You may not have heard of PLI, but you have seen our products.
- Great plant environment – Our facilities are clean, bright, and climate-controlled with a high focus on safety and quality. Employees are very proud of the beautiful products they create, and it shows in their record-high production numbers.
- Employee comradery – You will enjoy working with people who care about each other and the community. Get involved in fundraisers, events, potlucks, wellness fairs, and other fun and encouraging group happenings.
- Advancement opportunities – There is always room to grow here, as we promote from within whenever possible.
- Schedule – 2nd shift hours are 2:55PM-11:05PM, Mon.-Fri. and 3rd shift hours are 10:55PM-7:05AM, Sun.-Thurs.
If you have production leadership or production training experience in a manufacturing environment, PLI wants to hear from you.
Please click Apply or email your information to: email@example.com
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to operate most production equipment in production process
- Understand job specification format and terms and be able to explain this to other operators
- Assist supervisor and other members of management in assisting other operators with questions concerning operator tasks or quality questions
- Assist and monitor other general machine operators and quality control operators with their tasks to ensure proper procedures are being followed
- Assist supervisor and manager in completing monthly inventory counts for production materials
- Assist supervisor and manager in reviewing production personnel time entry sheets to ensure worked hours and jobs are logged in correctly
- Completing material transactions in ERP system at shift end
- Safely perform physical demands as indicated below
- Perform these and other duties as assigned by supervisor or other appropriate management personnel
- Work overtime as needed to meet customers’ needs
About the Company: Founded in 1988, PLI is the world's largest Gift, Loyalty and Hospitality Card manufacturer. The company works with most major hotel chains as well as restaurants, retailers, cruise lines, attractions and event planners around the world, producing hundreds of millions of products in both plastic and paper.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.