Are you a maintenance professional that would enjoy developing and implementing unique repair solutions on specialized industrial equipment? Take advantage of this career with an established, successful organization that will provide you with a greater sense of accomplishment and room to advance.
We are looking for Plant Maintenance Mechanics to join our Wadesboro, NC team. This is a pivotal role where you will be responsible for maintaining all plant machinery while complying with all safety and good manufacturing practices.
As a member of the team, you can expect:
- Competitive pay – Average weekly pay is $620-$880
- Great Benefits – medical, dental, vision, profit sharing, paid time off
- $500-$1000 annual contribution towards healthcare
- 3% guaranteed contribution to your 401(k) account
- Advancement opportunities – We are always looking for key players motivated to move up into higher level roles.
If you have the following, we want to hear from you:
- High school diploma
- Strong mechanical and electrical skills
- Experience in screw conveyor operation and repair, gear box and motor operation and repair, and general industrial troubleshooting
- Ability to read and write on a 9th grade level
- Analytical thinking skills, problem solving ability
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good computer application skills in a network environment
- Maintain all plant equipment to ensure safe, continual and efficient operation.
- Ensures that periodic and preventive maintenance are accomplished according to the Maintenance Supervisor/Manager’s direction.
- Comply with all safety and good Manufacturing practices
- Repairs or replaces defective parts
About the Company: Since 1949, Valley Proteins, Inc. has been a leader in recycling used cooking oils and animal by-products into high-quality ingredients for biodiesel, livestock feed, and pet foods. Our focus is on customer service and protecting our environment for a sustainable future.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.