Imagine leading a dedicated production team with an industry leading manufacturer where you can leverage your experience and advance in your career.
We are looking for a Production Supervisor to join our team at our Rose Hill facility. This is a pivotal role where you will be leading a production team responsible for creating high quality additives used in dog food and livestock feed.
As a member of the team, you can expect:
- Competitive pay – Earn $920-$1200/week
- Great Benefits – Medical, dental, vision, profit sharing, paid time off
- $500-$1000 in company provided annual contribution towards your healthcare savings account
- 3% guaranteed company provided contribution to your 401(k) account
- Advancement opportunities – We are always looking for key players motivated to move up into higher level roles
If you have the following, we want to hear from you:
- Ability to read ruler and tape measure
- Basic math skills to perform addition and subtraction
- Good communication skills, able to take and give direction, work well with others
- Ability to work at heights by climbing ladders, stairs, and working on top of trailers
- Ability to analyze situations and pursue an effective course of action to resolve problems maintaining safety and quality
- Ability to operate all mobile equipment, i.e. forklift, tractor, case loader, and other site-specific equipment
- Ability to start up, operate, and shut down all equipment.
- Maintain high standards with regards to housekeeping policies that are essential for the safe operation of the plant.
- Monitors all systems while performing periodic rounds to assure safe and efficient operation of the plant.
- Maintains communication with all departments to assure smooth operation of all areas of the facility.
- Assist all departments with any and all resources to attain the highest quality and production output.
- Leads on situations that arise to analyze and pursue an effective course of action.
- Able to delegate work assignments to employees.
- Accounting for time and manpower for production staff.
- Ability to delegate assignments to production staff to run daily operations efficiently.
- Must be willing and able to perform confined space entry and rescue duties to include:
- Provide technical rescue standby for projects including confined space rescue as well as first aid and CPR.
- Assist in assessing risks, readying rescue equipment and planning practical and effective solutions towards safe working practices in compliance with program standards.
- In case of accident, locates the patient, assesses any injuries, packages for extrication, removes patient from the threatening environment and turns over patient to EMS for medical attention and transport.
- Perform special confined space related duties, such as pass a fit test and maintain respirator qualifications.
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by! Apply now!
About the Company: Since 1949, Valley Proteins, Inc. has been a leader in recycling used cooking oils and animal by-products into high-quality ingredients for biodiesel, livestock feed, and pet foods. Our focus is on customer service and protecting our environment for a sustainable future.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.