Imagine representing top of the line products with the top equipment dealer on the West coast. Take advantage of this exciting career where you will earn great pay, benefits and have plenty of room for professional growth.
PAPÉ Material Handling is looking for a Sales Representative to join their team. This role is responsible
for establishing, cultivating, and maintaining customer relationships in the Eureka, CA region.
If you have sales experience with new and used equipment and/or parts and service-related products, this is a career you need to explore.
Please click Apply or email your information to PAPÉ to be considered: email@example.com.
Why Join PAPÉ?
- Competitive Compensation (BOE) – They are one of the top paying companies in the industry!
- Outstanding Benefits – Including 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match; Medical, Dental, Vision and Rx Insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts (Flex Plans); Life Insurance; Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance; Progressive Vacation Plans; Online and Instructor-Led Training; Tuition Reimbursement for Training Programs
- Reputation & Culture – PAPÉ is the dealer to work for. They are a family-owned, fourth-generation company with over 100 locations, over 3,000 employees and 80 plus years of experience. Despite being the largest dealer in the Pacific NW they have a foundation built on stability, honesty, and integrity fostering team unity and ultimately allowing for a great place to work!
- Advancement & Flexibility – PAPÉ is a dynamic, growth-oriented organization with a focus’ on promoting from within.
- Equipment – We have the largest equipment inventory in the West and an unparalleled parts inventory!
- Employee Impact – Enjoy an open-door policy where your voice will be heard, and your opinions will matter.
- Training – You will be provided with training and mentoring to prepare you for your role and continued learning to grow your skills.
The Papé Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status.