Not making enough money or being valued for your leadership skills? Imagine a rewarding production supervisor career with above average pay in an immaculate, very safe facility where your expertise is highly valued!
Arrow Home Products is looking for a 2nd shift Injection Molding-Production Supervisor to join their Elk Grove Village team.
Experience an attractive variety of projects in a 250,000 square foot facility capable of producing hundreds of different products. Arrow is committed to American manufacturing technology, material innovation, and investing in their people to consistently produce high quality, inspired products used in homes across the United States and the rest of the world.
Why Professionals join and stay with the Arrow Home Products team:
- Above average compensation – up to $30/hr. commensurate with experience
- Great benefits package – Including health coverage for you and your family, 401(k) with company match, short term disability, life insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Tenure – Arrow Home Products has very little turnover because they take care of their team and reward them for a job well done.
- Stability – Arrow Home has been around for over 60 years and continues to grow and expand their business.
- American Made – 100% of manufacturing is conducted in the United States.
If you have proven production supervisor experience in the plastics industry this is a career you need to explore!
- Ensure general safety of departmental employees and compliance with safety rules
- Responsible for all aspects of the injection molding process including, but not limited to, set-up and tear down, troubleshooting, equipment maintenance and workflow
- Maintain machine efficiencies by providing proper training information and materials
- Continuous cycle and quality improvements
- Evaluate human resource requirements and communicate to Plant Manager
- Coordinate needed activities for general maintenance and repair with Tool Room
- Start-up new tooling/molds; provide set-up sheets upon establishment of process parameters
- Assist in start-up of existing tooling/molds
- Assist shift production personnel with day-to-day operations
- Assess educational needs of staff and arrange for appropriate training
- Recommend changes in tooling or procedures to improve production
- Prepare work orders for tool room and/or equipment maintenance
- Ensure proper lock out/tag out procedures are followed by all appropriate personnel
- Ensure production requirements are being achieved
- Maintain good housekeeping practices
- Requires regular attendance in accordance with scheduled shift time and days; as well as compliance with Attendance Policy
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by! Apply now!
Please click Apply or email your information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law