Drivers – Check out this great opportunity for local driving routes, discounted food products, profit sharing, various bonuses, and ABOVE AVERAGE PAY!
This is your chance to join a leading distributor that will offer you stable employment along with excellent pay, benefits, and perks to make your quality of life better.
United Natural Foods, Inc. is hiring CDL-A Drivers for local driving routes in the Prescott, WI area.
If you have a valid CDL-A driver’s license, they want to hear from you. Must be at least 21 years old.
As a member of the team, you can expect:
- Above-average pay – Plus overtime after 40 hours, and yearly bonuses for safety and other performance award programs.
- Great benefits – Including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, flexible spending accounts, 401K with company match, profit-sharing bonus, meal per diem, and paid time off.
- Co-op benefit – After 90 days, get a HUGE discount on the wholesale price of any of the 29,000 organic, natural and ethnic food items you deliver.
- Advancement opportunities – Advancement is always possible here for drivers. The company is always looking for key players motivated to move up into higher level roles.
- Fleet shop & onsite mechanics – You’ll never be stuck on the side of the road waiting for a tow. The expert mechanics in the shop tune-up your truck daily. Mechanics perform required PM’s and tune-ups as necessary.
- Low turnover – The average tenure for UNFI drivers is 5 years!
- Work/life balance – Many LOCAL routes and shifts to choose from + you are home most days.
- Paid Volunteer time – UNFI offers 16 hour per year of paid volunteer time.
- Great PTO!
Truck Drivers are responsible for delivering products to customers, loading and unloading the truck in a safe and timely manner according to UNFI procedures, minimizing delays and reporting problems, and picking up supplies and back-hauls from vendors.
Click to apply below
Email your information to: email@example.com
- About the Company: Established in 1976, UNFI is the leading national distributor of natural and organic foods, specialty foods, and related products spanning both the US and Canada. They distribute over 65,000 products from 4,000 suppliers across the globe. UNFI offers the most extensive selection in the industry, with products in the Grocery, Frozen, Perishable and Lifestyle & Wellness categories.
- Passion for People and the Planet: Everyone deserves access to healthy, sustainable food. UNFI believes companies should contribute positively, be a good neighbor and operate by those core values- seeing the big picture and doing what’s right.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance: We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.