If you have previous driving experience and are looking for something more, it’s time to explore an opportunity where you will earn competitive pay, learn new skills, and work regular daytime hours, Monday - Friday.
Plus, start thinking about your future! Here you could enjoy an outstanding profit-sharing program where a contribution of 12-15% of your annual wages will be put into your retirement fund.
Industrial Chemicals Inc. is searching for a Driver/Warehouse Assistant at their headquarters in North Chesterfield, VA.
If you have a CDL and a desire to learn new skills, they want to hear from you!
As a member of the team, you can expect:
- Competitive pay based on experience level – Plus quarterly driving bonuses + additional pay for empty pickups.
- Great benefits – Including medical (company pays half for individual or family), dental, profit sharing, vacation, life insurance, and additional insurances.
- Small company environment – Make a larger impact and receive the appreciation you deserve at a smaller sized company that is growing and stable.
- Learn new skills in the warehouse – The operations manager will train you on blending chemicals, prepping shipments, offloading chemicals into the bulk tank farm, and more.
- All local driving – Driving consists of about 10% of this role. All driving will be regional deliveries within about 100 miles of the location.
- Brand new trucks – The company just purchased brand new Freightliners and custom-made trailers are on the way.
- Great hours! – You are home every night in this role, whether you are driving or in the warehouse. Hours are 7:30am to 4:30pm.
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by! Apply now!
Click to apply below
Email your information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ensuring the safety, and security of the facility, its employees, the public and our customers through responsible materials handling of all warehouse and driver personnel.
- Drumming all products and bulk transfer from tank truck to storage tank. This includes choosing the appropriate container, label, hose, seals, and the cleanup resulting from drumming operations.
- Assist in inventory monitoring as needed by the Accounting Supervisor.
- Responsible for performing daily, weekly and monthly plant inspections as directed by the operations manager.
- Train and be able to perform several duties of the operations manager during his/her absence.
- Implement all applicable segments of the Standard Operating Procedures and Responsible Distribution Guidebook.
- Responsible for performance of the Daily Plant Inspection List.
- Driving in an as-needed basis for a new business program.
About the Company: Industrial Chemicals, Inc. provides a wide selection of industrial chemicals to suit multiple needs, including bulk tanker, tote and drum. Services include repackaging, storage, custom blending, contract storage and packaging, and chemical logistical support. They are headquartered in North Chesterfield, Virginia and offer services for most items nationally.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.