Take advantage of this opportunity to join the top equipment dealer on the West coast. Learn from an industry veteran who will help you become an expert in selling ag equipment in a very lucrative territory.
PAPÉ Machinery is looking for a professional to join their Colfax, WA team as a Territory Manager.
Whether you have strong sales background OR experience within the agriculture markets, this is a career you need to explore.
Please click Apply or email your information to PAPÉ to be considered: email@example.com.
Why Join PAPÉ?
- Competitive Compensation (BOE) – They are one of the top paying companies in the industry!
- Outstanding Benefits – Including 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match; Medical, Dental, Vision and Rx Insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts (Flex Plans); Life Insurance; Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance; Progressive Vacation Plans; Online and Instructor-Led Training; Tuition Reimbursement for Training Programs
- Reputation & Culture – PAPÉ is the dealer to work for. They are a family-owned, fourth-generation company with over 100 locations, over 3,000 employees and 80 plus years of experience. Despite being the largest dealer in the Pacific NW they have a foundation built on stability, honesty, and integrity fostering team unity and ultimately allowing for a great place to work!
- Advancement & Flexibility – PAPÉ is a dynamic, growth-oriented organization with a focus’ on promoting from within. You can even transfer to other PAPÉ divisions and locations WITHOUT losing seniority, benefits, vacations, etc.!
- Equipment – We have the largest equipment inventory in the West and an unparalleled parts inventory!
- Employee Impact – Enjoy an open-door policy where your voice will be heard, and your opinions will matter.
- Training – You will be provided with training and mentoring to prepare you for your role and continued learning to grow your skills.
Job Summary: Primarily responsible for large Ag equipment sales, building/maintaining market share, and establishing, cultivating and maintaining customer relationships in assigned area of responsibility. Must also represent the full enterprise to the customer base. Position will serve all Agriculture and Turf markets.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.