Join the best equipment dealer in the west and earn top pay and benefits for your parts experience. Take advantage of a more rewarding career with greater training opportunities and room to advance.
Papé Machinery, Inc. is looking for a Service Parts Member for their Construction & Forestry Division in Newark, CA. This is a critical role that serves as the primary contact for locating and supplying parts to the service department.
Why work for Papé:
- Competitive pay
- Great benefits including healthcare and pension
- Advancement – Papé is a dynamic, growth-oriented organization with a focus’ on promoting from within.
- Stability and reputation — Papé is a family-owned, fourth-generation company with over 90 locations, over 700 Service Bays, over 2,700 employees and 80 years of experience. Papé is known for their stability, their honesty and their integrity.
- Equipment – We have the largest equipment inventory in the West and an unparalleled parts inventory!
- Employee impact – Enjoy an open-door policy where your voice will be heard, and your opinions will matter.
- Training – You will be provided with training and mentoring to prepare you for your role and continued learning to grow your skills.
If you have the following, Papé wants to hear from you:
- Heavy equipment parts experience
- Mechanical aptitude
- Good computer skills
Please click Apply or email your information to: email@example.com
- Filling parts orders for shop and field mechanics which may require determining correct parts numbers and/or correct parts by using computers, service bulletins, etc.
- Ordering parts from manufactures or outside vendors by preparing purchasing orders and correct documentation.
- Processing return parts from service department or customers, issuing proper credit memos and re-stocking the parts.
- Keeping service department informed on any back order situations of parts.
- Pricing parts for service department.
- May be required to assist parts counter sales people.
- Operating lift truck, hoists and hand trucks to move parts.
- Warehouse duties including pulling parts, stocking parts and conducting inventory.
- Picking up parts from local vendors.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.