This is a fantastic opportunity to showcase your marketing and communication skills in a strategic and creative way! Strong writing and editing skills are highly desired!
Enjoy competitive pay and stability with a global company that has the enticing environment of a smaller business. With a friendly culture, growth opportunities, and attractive benefits, you’ll want to stay for the long-term with Kingspan Insulation.
Kingspan Insulation is searching for a self-motivated Marketing Communications Specialist in the Atlanta area.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, this position is responsible for helping create communication plans, developing content, (including writing and some design) and metrics to meet specific marketing needs, coordinating/implementing social media activities, and assisting with execution and management of promotional activities to support the company’s marketing and sales strategies.
As a member of the team, you can expect:
- Competitive pay
- Outstanding benefits – Including Paid Time Off (PTO), medical, HSA, FSA, dental, vision, supplemental insurances, short term disability, long term disability, life insurance, identity theft protection, 401k with 100% matching up to 6% of annual wages, plus an additional 2% annually.
- Advancement and professional growth – With aggressive growth plans in place, there are going to be opportunities for you to increase your responsibilities as the business expands.
- Smaller company feel – Although this is a global company, the U.S. is responsible for running its own division. This means less red tape and bureaucracy, making your work life easier.
- Marketing Department Flexibility – You will have the opportunity to participate in a wide range of marketing activities.
If you have the following, they want to hear from you:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or Graphic Design
- At least 3 years of experience in marketing, communications, public relations or related field.
- Strong creative copywriting and editing skills.
Click to apply below
Email your information directly to: email@example.com
- Performs all work in a safe manner; promotes and fosters a safe work environment.
- Assists in creating strategic and tactical marketing and communication plans.
- Analyzes campaign performance and provides recommendations on messaging and spend for optimization.
- Assists in writing and generating graphics and content for digital and print media.
- Content development, distribution and measurement.
- Drafts, organizes and edits marketing collateral.
- Purchases and manages literature and other marketing assets.
- Supports development and implementation of national and local trade shows.
- Develops, coordinates and monitors social media content and reports on monthly activity.
- Assists with website content management.
- Provides support in planning and execution of direct mail and email marketing campaigns; primary champion of email program.
- Researches industry activity and stays informed on new digital marketing trends.
- Develops relationships with business partners and customers and provides them marketing support.
- Represents company and interacts with customers and general audiences at events and trade shows as needed.
- Provides administrative support to the marketing department as needed.
- Manages media files program.
- 10-15% travel required. Occasional travel on evenings or weekends due to set-up or nature of events.
About the Company: With its US headquarters in Atlanta, GA, Kingspan Insulation, is a leading manufacturer in energy efficiency and moisture management products, offering high performance insulation, building wraps and pre–insulated HVAC ductwork. The vast product range includes optimum, premium and high-performance rigid insulation products which have many advantages over traditional insulation materials. Kingspan Insulation’s products are among the most thermally efficient and technically advanced insulation materials available.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.