Take advantage of a more rewarding, stable career as a highly trained mechanic with the top equipment dealer on the West coast that offers plenty of room for upward mobility and phenomenal benefits.
Papé Machinery, Inc. is looking for Shop and Field Diesel Technicians to join their growing team in Clackamas, OR.
Relocation assistance is available for a well-qualified candidate.
Why work for Papé:
- Competitive pay based on your skills, training, and experience level
- Outstanding benefits including – 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match; Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts (Flex Plans); Life Insurance; Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance; Progressive Vacation Plans; Online and Instructor-Led Training; Tuition Reimbursement for Training Programs
- Advancement – Papé is a dynamic, growth-oriented organization with a focus’ on promoting from within. You can also transfer to other divisions and locations WITHOUT losing seniority, benefits, or vacation time
- Stability and reputation — Papé is a family-owned, fourth-generation company with over 90 locations, over 700 Service Bays, over 2,700 employees and 80 years of experience. Papé is known for their stability, their honesty and their integrity.
- Equipment – We have the largest equipment inventory in the West and an unparalleled parts inventory!
- Employee impact – Enjoy an open-door policy where your voice will be heard and your opinions will matter.
- Training – You will be provided with training and mentoring to prepare you for your role and continued learning to grow your skills.
If you have experienced diagnosing and repairing forklift, aerial or dirt equipment, Papé wants to hear from you.
Please click Apply or email your information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Veterans are encouraged to apply!
Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Analyzing and diagnosing (troubleshooting) basic to complex equipment malfunctions or failures.
- Repairing, replacing and/or rebuilding engines, transmissions, final drives, steering, clutches, hydraulic components, electrical systems and air conditioning systems.
- Determining correct parts needed to complete the task and order in a timely manner from the Parts Department, as well as returning all unused parts in a timely manner.
- Maintaining driving record in accordance with state laws.
- Communicating in a courteous and effective manner with customers regarding all aspects of the work being performed.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.