Are you a maintenance professional that would enjoy developing and implementing unique repair solutions on specialized industrial equipment? Take advantage of this career with an established, successful organization that will provide you with a greater sense of accomplishment and room to advance.
We are looking for a Plant Maintenance Mechanic to join our team in Rose Hill, NC. This is a pivotal role where you will be responsible for maintaining all plant machinery while complying with all safety and good manufacturing practices.
As a member of the team, you can expect:
- Competitive pay – Average weekly pay is $680-$860
- Great Benefits – medical, dental, vision, profit sharing, paid time off
- $500-$1000 annual contribution towards healthcare
- 3% guaranteed contribution to your 401(k) account
- Advancement opportunities – We are always looking for key players motivated to move up into higher level roles.
If you have the following, we want to hear from you:
- Certificate from trade school preferred
- Work experience in an industrial setting preferred
- Knowledge of Millwright, Pipefitting, Welding and Electrical trades a plus
- Strong understanding of conveying systems, gear reducers, boilers, pumps, and associated systems
- Perform periodic and preventive maintenance on industrial equipment
- Repair or replace defective parts by welding or fabricating solutions
- Lock-out tag-out equipment
- Complete all required documents in an accurate and timely manner
About the Company: Since 1949, Valley Proteins, Inc. has been a leader in recycling used cooking oils and animal by-products into high-quality ingredients for biodiesel, livestock feed, and pet foods. Our focus is on customer service and protecting our environment for a sustainable future.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.