Increase your job satisfaction and advance in a production leadership career with the largest gift, loyalty and hospitality card manufacturer on the planet. Enjoy spending your days in very clean environment and experience greater stability with an industry leader.
PLI Card Marketing Solutions is searching for an experienced Production Manager to lead the Personalization Department for our Los Angeles, CA facility.
Why join the PLI leadership team:
- Great compensation
- Great benefits package – Including health coverage, dental, short and long-term disability, life insurance, supplemental insurances through Allstate, employee wellness plan, 401k, holiday pay with no waiting period, paid time off, and tuition reimbursement.
- Stability & Reputation – If you have retail loyalty cards on your keyring or gift cards waiting to be used in your wallet, there is a high likelihood that those products were manufactured by PLI. Over 90% of all gift card products currently in the market are made by PLI. Talk about dominating the industry!
- Big name clients – We work with all kinds of nationally recognized names in the grocery, retail, and hospitality industries. You may not have heard of PLI, but you have seen our products.
- Great plant environment – Our facilities are clean, bright, and climate-controlled with a high focus on safety and quality. Employees are very proud of the beautiful products they create, and it shows in their record-high production numbers.
- Employee comradery – You will enjoy working with people who care about each other and the community. Get involved in fundraisers, events, potlucks, wellness fairs, and other fun and encouraging group happenings.
- Advancement opportunities – There is always room to grow here, as we promote from within whenever possible.
If you have proven production leadership experience in the printing industry, PLI wants to hear from you.
Please click Apply or email your information to: email@example.com
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise and coordinate activities of personnel in the personalization and affixing departments.
- Manage and oversee the daily production schedules in all of personalization card manufacturing including overseeing schedules in the department.
- Oversee day-to-day operations to ensure all products are produced on time and are of good quality.
- Coordinates activities with maintenance to complete required machine maintenance and repair.
- Review and answer issues concerning quality or functionality of product as it is being produced and inspected.
- Track and review waste from production process to ensure efficient material use.
- Complete basic human resource duties such as vacation approval and employee evaluation.
- Utilize operational resources to keep costs to budget, participate in safety program development.
- Manage the selection, training and development of production staff.
- Coordinate maintenance and repair of machines to avoid downtime and delays, ensure production process and machinery are in compliance with customer specifications and professional and safety standards.
About the Company: Founded in 1988, PLI is the world's largest Gift, Loyalty and Hospitality Card manufacturer. The company works with most major hotel chains as well as restaurants, retailers, cruise lines, attractions and event planners around the world, producing hundreds of millions of products in both plastic and paper.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.