Take advantage of this rare opportunity to join the maintenance leadership team the largest Gift, Loyalty and Hospitality Card manufacturer on the planet. As a manufacturing professional, you will appreciate the clean and climate-controlled facilities, the large variety of equipment, as well as the innovative, high-end types of machinery you will get to work with.
PLI Card Marketing Solutions is searching for a 1st shift Maintenance Supervisor for our facility in Los Angeles, CA.
If you have proven maintenance experience in an industrial/manufacturing/production environment, and management experience, they want to hear from you.
If you do not have management experience, an opportunity for a Maintenance Technician is also available!
Why join the PLI team:
- Great compensation
- Great benefits package – Including health coverage, dental, short and long-term disability, life insurance, supplemental insurances through Allstate, employee wellness plan, 401k, holiday pay with no waiting period, paid time off, and tuition reimbursement.
- Stability & Reputation – If you have retail loyalty cards on your keyring or gift cards waiting to be used in your wallet, there is a high likelihood that those products were manufactured by PLI. Over 90% of all gift card products currently in the market are made by PLI. Talk about dominating the industry!
- Big name clients – We work with all kinds of nationally recognized names in the grocery, retail, and hospitality industries. You may not have heard of PLI, but you have seen our products.
- Great plant environment – Our facilities are clean, bright, and climate-controlled with a high focus on safety and quality. Employees are very proud of the beautiful products they create, and it shows in their record-high production numbers.
- Employee comradery – You will enjoy working with people who care about each other and the community. Get involved in fundraisers, events, potlucks, wellness fairs, and other fun and encouraging group happenings.
- Advancement opportunities – There is always room to grow here, as we promote from within whenever possible.
Please click Apply or email your information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Area safety, quality and throughput.
- Maintain, troubleshoot and repair mechanical, electronic, pneumatic and hydraulic systems on all plant equipment.
- Oversee PM schedules on all equipment.
- Hire and fire recommendations.
- Time card review and approval.
- People schedules to make sure departmental goals are achieved.
- Nurture ongoing vendor relationships.
- Develop and train leads and key personnel.
- Implement and manage lean techniques to reduce waste.
- Lead root cause and corrective action identification processes.
- Function as a team member driving cost improvement measures to include equipment.
- Ensure that all OSHA, Federal, State and local safety policies and procedures are consistently adhered to. This includes lockout/tag-out, Arc, Flash and proper PPE for all jobs.
- Maintain all service records and daily maintenance activities undertaken in the department.
About the Company: Founded in 1988, PLI is the world's largest Gift, Loyalty and Hospitality Card manufacturer. The company works with most major hotel chains as well as restaurants, retailers, cruise lines, attractions and event planners around the world, producing hundreds of millions of products in both plastic and paper.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.