Take advantage of a more rewarding quality career with the largest gift, loyalty and hospitality card manufacturer on the planet. Enjoy spending your days in very clean environment and experiencing greater stability with an industry leader that offers an excellent benefits package.
PLI Card Marketing Solutions is searching for a 1st shift Quality Manager for our Los Angeles, CA facility.
If you have retail loyalty cards on your keyring or gift cards waiting to be used in your wallet, there is a high likelihood that those products were manufactured by PLI. Over 90% of all gift card products currently in the market are made by PLI. Talk about dominating the industry!
Why join the PLI team:
- Great compensation
- Great benefits package – Including health coverage, dental, short and long-term disability, life insurance, supplemental insurances through Allstate, employee wellness plan, 401k, holiday pay with no waiting period, paid time off, and tuition reimbursement.
- Big name clients – We work with all kinds of nationally recognized names in the grocery, retail, and hospitality industries. You may not have heard of PLI, but you have seen our products.
- Great plant environment – Our facilities are clean, bright, and climate-controlled with a high focus on safety and quality. Employees are very proud of the beautiful products they create, and it shows in their record-high production numbers.
- Employee comradery – You will enjoy working with people who care about each other and the community. Get involved in fundraisers, events, potlucks, wellness fairs, and other fun and encouraging group happenings.
- Advancement opportunities – There is always room to grow here, as we promote from within whenever possible.
If you have proven quality or audit experience in a production or manufacturing environment, and management experience, PLI wants to hear from you.
Please click Apply or email your information to: email@example.com
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and maintain quality inspection and product release programs for incoming, in-process, and finished goods.
- Formulate and manage the development and implementation of goals, objectives, policies, procedures and systems pertaining to QA/QC.
- Setting quality assurance objectives and ensuring that targets are achieved.
- Promote quality and performance improvement throughout the organization.
- Develop, implement, communicate and maintain a quality plan that ensures the company’s Quality Systems and Polices are compliant with quality system requirements.
- Effectively interact with inter-company departments to maintain product supply and help introduce new products and procedures to line employees.
- Ensure testing and procedures are properly understood, carried out and evaluated and that product modifications are investigated if necessary.
- Supervise quality assurance team to ensure objectives are met.
- Identifying relevant quality-related training needs and deliver training.
- Gather relevant data and produce statistical reports.
- Writing technical and management reports.
- Set up and maintain controls and documentation procedures.
About the Company: Founded in 1988, PLI is the world's largest Gift, Loyalty and Hospitality Card manufacturer. The company works with most major hotel chains as well as restaurants, retailers, cruise lines, attractions and event planners around the world, producing hundreds of millions of products in both plastic and paper.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.