Enjoy a more flexible, autonomous sales career in this work-from-home opportunity. Earn a 6-figure salary with a national leading manufacturer in the building products industry.
Our client is seeking an experienced sales professional to join their team as the District Sales Manager that will be responsible for their Northwest territory that includes Northern CA, OR and WA.
Qualified candidates must live in the geographic territory and will be set up with a home office.
- Proven B2B sales experience
- Experience within the building products industry
Please click Apply or email your information to: email@example.com
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify and establish new accounts and sales in assigned sales territory.
- Manage forecast accuracy and means of improvement with the forecast.
- Grow, manage, and maximize sales in existing accounts in assigned territory.
- Drive optimum service levels and progress toward sales goals for all accounts.
- Ensure effective channels of communications are maintained in all levels of sales, marketing, management, production, and customer service.
- Maintain constant awareness of the competitive environment and opportunities. Bring forward innovative ideas for promoting products, working with Sales & Marketing to develop an annual promotion calendar with each account.
- Provide and deliver training content for products and services within assigned sales territory and within the team.
- Execute promotional plans for assigned territory and work with marketing team to develop promotional activities and timing.
- Prepare and deliver sales plan as established within the assigned sales territory.
- Stakeholder in annual planning process consisting of cross-functional teams in support of their business objectives.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.