Are you an IT professional that would benefit from a career with a leading cloud management consulting and integration firm where you will experience greater opportunities to advance your skills? Take advantage of this remote career opportunity where you will be developing a strong business relationship with a brand-new client that is truly relying on your technical acumen. Feel good knowing that your expertise will make a significant contribution and helped the organization grow.
GreenPages Technology Solutions is seeking a Systems Administrator to join their team in the Quincy, MA area. This is a unique career where you will be on site with a brand-new customer of theirs 3 days of the week and working remotely with the Managed Services team the other 2 days from home.
Why IT professionals join the GreenPages team:
- More room for rapid professional growth – Current employees have said that 1 year of experience in their Managed Services division is equal to multiple years of experience with other IT companies
- Incredible company culture – GreenPages Technology Solutions has been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in Maine for the last 13 years.
- Awards and Achievements - Visit this page to learn more about what they have been recognized for
- Competitive pay: $75,000-$85,000/year plus bonuses
- Comprehensive benefits package: medical, dental, life, short term disability, long term disability, parental leave, and 401(k)
- Tuition reimbursement
- 16 days of PTO to start
Qualified candidates must have:
- Windows Server Administration Experience
- Proven experience supporting Microsoft Active Directory, VMware and networking (switching and firewalls)
- Understanding of SAN technology, SAN Networking and support
Please click Apply or email your information to: email@example.com
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Act as the primary on site System Administrator for a single customer
- Act as escalation point for technical issues
- Travel to local sites as needed to provide support and work on small projects such as deploying switches
- Investigate, analyze and troubleshoot customer environments
- Acknowledge and work incoming tickets / escalations when not onsite at customer
- Quickly and effectively communicate with customers within our SLA
- Assist in resolving complex technical issues within our customers’ environments
- Continually update and improve our documentation of a customer environment
- Take a consultative approach to helping our customers improve the effectiveness of their computing environment
- Assess and audit customer environments
- Ensure documentation of customer environments is kept current and usable.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.