Have you ever gazed up during a concert and noticed all the truss and lighting? Imagine delivering the state-of-the-art lighting and audio equipment used for big name concerts, theater performances, festivals, shows, or conferences in the Boston area!
4Wall Entertainment, Inc. is searching for a Driver in the Canton, MA area.
If you have professional driving or delivery experience, they want to hear from you! Must have a clean driving record, a DOT medical card, and the ability to lift 75-100 lbs. Box truck driving experience is a plus!
Every day is different as a valued employee at 4Wall Entertainment! Your schedule is primarily Monday-Friday from 8am-4:30pm but there may be occasional deliveries in the evenings or on weekends, so flexibility is needed. The show cannot go on without you!
Why join the 4Wall team:
- Competitive compensation based on experience starting at $17.00/hr. + overtime opportunities.
- Perks, perks and more perks! Because 4Wall believes that people do their best work when they are happy and healthy, they make it a priority to take care of their employees. Their package includes comprehensive medical, dental, and vision, their benefits package features a 401(k) with 5% company match, company-paid life insurance, short and long-term disability, Personal Time Off (PTO), holiday pay, tuition reimbursement, pet insurance, growth opportunities, and more!
- Our people rock! The company takes pride in having a family feel where everyone feels welcomed and valued. No matter what your role is, you are a key piece to the success of the company. It’s casual Friday every day! They strive to create a culture that encourages everyone to interact with each other and have fun. Everything from Star Wars day, to employee contests, to health and wellness months, to chili cook-offs provides an avenue to have fun and get to know each other. Giving back in the community is also important as they donate time and gear to numerous charities and events throughout the year.
- Mobility and advancement – There are so many avenues that you can follow within the company, and with locations nationwide, there are limitless opportunities to move around and up! Most importantly, they want to promote employees from within the company – get involved here and you are looking at a growing career for life!
- Reputation and growth – 4Wall is ranked among the 5,000 fastest-growing companies in America for 6 consecutive years!
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by! Please click Apply or email your information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all of 4Wall’s products and their impressive portfolio at www.4wall.com.
- Drive company vehicles to transport 4Wall equipment
- Arrive on time for all drop off/pick up arrangements
- Perform all safety and vehicle checks prior to driving the vehicle
- Abide by all traffic and safety laws
- Represent 4Wall professionally while dealing with customers onsite, over the phone, etc.
- Maintain the cleanliness and general upkeep of the vehicle
- Report any maintenance issues to the Operations Manager in a timely manner
- Assist with shop duties when not driving as needed
About the Company: 4Wall Entertainment, Inc. provides lighting and live event solutions for high-visibility projects including television programs, concerts, major hotels, theatrical productions, movie premieres, fashion shows, and more! With offices in Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Nashville, New York, Orange County, Pennsylvania, Atlanta, and DC, they are able to provide equipment and services to clients all across the country.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.