Are you a driven leader that wants to advance your career? Step into this Site Manager role where you are the head of the entire operation at the client’s steel mill site.
This is a huge opportunity for you to make a significant impact on the operation and revenue as well as your own earnings. The company has invested significantly in more equipment and employees at this specific site, so you will have the resources you need to keep the operation running smoothly and successfully.
TMS International is seeking a Site Manager to be located at a client steel mill in Cartersville, GA.
Relocation assistance may be provided to well qualified candidates.
This is a steel mill site where you are responsible for 46 TMS employees including 42 hourly union workers and 4 salaried employees, all of which report to you.
As a member of the team, you can expect:
- Above average pay and bonus structure – $75-$90K based on experience PLUS additional Bonus up to 25% of your annual earnings!
- Top notch benefits package – Includes choice of 2 medical plans, dental coverage, 401(k) with 6% match, and $550/month vehicle allowance.
- Growth opportunities – TMS is 4,000 employees strong with plenty of room to advance within the organization and 80 locations across the world.
If you have strong people management experience in a steel mill, quarry, mining operation, construction site, scrapyard, or any scrap management operation, this is a career you need to explore.
Please click to apply or email your information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by! Apply now!
- Complete responsibility for the safe and proper operation and maintenance of all equipment, as well as maintaining a competent work force capable of operating the total facility at optimum production cost levels.
- Establishes and maintains product quality and supervises shipment of material to and from the Site at maximum efficiency.
- Maintains a diary of activity.
- Thoroughly investigates and reports without delay, any accident involving company personnel or equipment that occurs in the area of responsibility.
- Complete responsibility for the neat appearance of all facilities at the operation.
- Establishes and maintains production of materials and inventory stockpiles as dictated by customer requirements.
- Supervises the preparation of periodic reports for the regional and corporate offices.
- Responsible for the implementation and execution of the Site budget/business plan.
- Recommends methods and procedures for profit improvement.
- Seeks extra business or other services TMS INTERNATIONAL can render the customer to increase profits and report leads to the Marketing Manager for the region.
- Establishes and maintains customer relationships and develops new sales of services and products through knowledge of customer needs.
- Selects, trains, and appraises all subordinates and recommends promotions and salary adjustments. Authorizes hires, discharges, transfers and reassignments. Administers labor relations policy.
- Informs Operations Manager of all matters affecting productivity and profitability.
About the Company: TMS International is the largest provider of outsourced industrial services to steel mills in North America as measured by revenue and has a substantial and growing international presence. The company provides mill services at 80 customer sites in 11 countries and our global raw material procurement network spans five continents.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.