This is everything you could ask for in an electrical career! Imagine joining the team at a well-established company that is offering you outstanding benefits starting day 1, the opportunity to only work 15 days per month, a steady predictable schedule, one location to report to and no on-the-road travel, and you’ll make $70-$85K a year!
Engineered Materials Solutions is searching for a Licensed Electrician to join their day shift team in Attleboro, MA.
If you have an electrician’s license in Massachusetts or Rhode Island, and experience as either a residential, commercial, or industrial electrician, they want to hear from you!
As a member of the team, you can expect:
- $1000 Sign on Bonus!
- Above average hourly earnings – Totaling from $70-85K annually plus overtime.
- Benefits starting day 1 – Including ZERO DEDUCTIBLE medical, dental, vison, life, disability, 401k plus employer match, paid holidays, paid time off, tools and uniforms provided, safety shoe and safety glasses reimbursement, company paid license renewal, and educational reimbursement.
- Consistent work schedule – This is a night shift position with three 12-hr shifts, week one, and four 12-hr shifts, week two.
- Company stability – They have been in business for over 100 years and are continuing to grow and thrive.
- Clean and unique facility – This is a clean, well lit, 500,000 sq. ft. facility where you will see equipment you’ve never seen before. No other manufacturing facility has this type and variety of equipment that produces Thermostatic Bimetal and Specialty Clad Materials.
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by! Please click Apply or email your information to: email@example.com
- Plan, layout, install and repair a wide variety of complex electrical equipment including automatic machine and process controls, control centers and panels, relays, circuit breakers, electronic controls, tape actuated controls and other equipment involving tube or transistor circuits.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, detect and replace defective control modules, test and make adjustments.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines and plant facilities including air compressors, nitrogen lines, and lighting systems.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and materials handling equipment in performing duties.
- Must be capable of building and wiring new offices.
- Detect faulty operations, defective material and report these and any unusual situations to proper supervision. Use advanced trades mathematics together with complicated drawings and specifications involving thorough technical skill knowledge and application of basic theory.
- Considerable judgment required to plan and perform unusual and difficult work safely where only general methods are available.
- Able to make decisions involving considerable initiative and ingenuity.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
About the Company: Founded in 1916, Engineered Materials Solutions provides Clad Metals using PT Bonding, warm bonding, inlay cladding and side-to-side cladding for thousands of applications around the world. EMS, along with their sister companies in the Wickeder Group, strive to deliver their customers the "Best of Metal”.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.