Imagine leading an experienced production team in a clean, bright, and climate-controlled facility. Advance in your career and increase your value with the largest gift, loyalty and hospitality card manufacturer on the planet.
PLI Card Marketing Solutions is seeking a Production Lead to join their Las Vegas, NV team.
Relocation assistance is available for a well-qualified candidate.
Why join the PLI leadership team:
- Great compensation
- Great benefits package – Including 3 different types of Blue Cross Blue Shield health coverage, dental, short and long-term disability, life insurance, supplemental insurances through Allstate, employee wellness plan, 401k, holiday pay with no waiting period, paid time off, and tuition reimbursement.
- Stability & Reputation – If you have retail loyalty cards on your keyring or gift cards waiting to be used in your wallet, there is a high likelihood that those products were manufactured by PLI. Over 90% of all gift card products currently in the market are made by PLI. Talk about dominating the industry!
- Big name clients – They work with all kinds of nationally recognized names in the grocery, retail, and hospitality industries. You may not have heard of PLI, but you have seen their products.
- Great plant environment – Their facilities are clean, bright, and climate-controlled with a high focus on safety and quality. Employees are very proud of the beautiful products they create, and it shows in their record-high production numbers.
- Employee comradery – You will enjoy working with people who care about each other and the community. Get involved in fundraisers, events, potlucks, wellness fairs, and other fun and encouraging group happenings.
- Advancement opportunities – There is always room to grow here, as they promote from within whenever possible.
Please click Apply or email your information to: email@example.com
If you have proven leadership experience in a production or manufacturing environment, PLI wants to hear from you.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide production personnel with the necessary support, leadership and direction to achieve on-time customer delivery performance with zero defects while maintaining productivity, efficiency and
- safety standards.
- Coordinate with Planning and Customer Service
- Representatives to create and execute daily schedules with Production personnel to ensure timely completion of orders, preparing for start and end-of-shift through line prep/clearance, 6S routines, communicating machine & material status, schedule and priorities ensuring smooth and efficient shift transitions.
- Facilitate all new employee & agency worker training and cross training to establish a flexible team capable of quickly deploying resources to supplement capacity where and when needed.
- Instill operator ownership to achieve ever-higher quality and productivity by actively seeking and responding to their input.
- Monitor employee performance and work with Supervisor to coach to develop, and instill teamwork and job enrichment through effective feedback, communication and recognition.
- Maintain inventory accuracy by resolving BOM and system variances while completing all cycle counts on schedule and following up to minimize negative transactions & adjustments.
- Work with Process Engineers and Supervisors to conduct weekly reviews of MRB inventory maintaining an average age of less than 30 days.
- Coordinate with Planners and Supervisors to adjust and maintain targeted inventory levels, packaging and supplies.
- Work directly with Process Engineers, Automation Support and others as needed to minimize downtime, rework and scrap related to design, components, materials, process, equipment & work instructions.
Ensure all Monarch transactions are processed in a timely manner through same-shift material transactions for all production and scrap.
- Work with Manufacturing Supervisors to establish and maintain KPI boards for areas of responsibility such as scrap, first pass yield, schedule compliance, productivity and 6S audits.
- Conduct weekly meetings to communicate quality, productivity, 6S’s and lean initiatives with Operators.
- Responsible for conducting monthly 6S audits of other areas in the organization.
- Support and champion CFM and lean manufacturing initiatives.
- Expert knowledge and experience on all functions and equipment related to area of responsibilities
- Hands-on contribution to production output using a lead-by-example approach to meeting daily production schedules and achieving continuous improvement to quality, productivity and dependability.
About the Company: Founded in 1988, PLI is the world's largest Gift, Loyalty and Hospitality Card manufacturer. The company works with most major hotel chains as well as restaurants, retailers, cruise lines, attractions and event planners around the world, producing hundreds of millions of products in both plastic and paper.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.