This is an excellent opportunity for someone with warehouse management experience to enjoy a better warehouse environment, more work-life balance, a generous bonus incentive plan, and benefits that start day 1.
Join an employee-owned, employee-focused company where they “hire to retire” and where everything you do adds to the bottom line and ultimately affects your retirement income.
KeHE Distributors, LLC, a leading distributor of natural and organic food products, is searching for a Warehouse Manager for their distribution center in Chino, CA.
If you have proven management experience in a distribution or warehouse facility, they want to hear from you! Grocery or food industry experience is a huge plus!
Some of the benefits of this great opportunity:
- Competitive salary – Plus incentive bonus plan of up to 10% of your salary!
- Great benefits starting day 1 – Including medical, dental, vision, 401k, and wellness program.
- Scholarship program for dependents of employees.
- Advancement opportunities – If you are looking for a company where you can stay for the long term, this is it! The company loves to promote from within and offers many opportunities to move up into higher roles if desired.
- KeHE Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) – A company-funded benefit that provides company stock ownership to employees. It protects the company from the day-to-day volatility of the stock market and instills in employees a vested interest in the current and future successes of the company.
- Certified B Corporation – KeHE is one of 2,300 companies worldwide redefining success in business by voluntarily meeting higher standards of transparency, accountability and performance. B means Benefit. They met rigorous requirements in areas including governance, transparency, ownership, workers, job growth, compensation, work environment, employee ownership and more, and they’re proud of what it means to sport the B Corp stamp of approval.
- A culture of giving – KeHE people put their hearts where their hands are! Their faith-friendly, people-first culture is built around caring and helping others. Their employee owners serve in local soup kitchens, create healthy meal kits for the hungry, build and repair homes, collect relief supplies and much more though the KeHE Cares program.
Do not let this opportunity pass you by! Click Apply now or email your information to: email@example.com
- Oversee outgoing shipping activities to ensure accuracy, thoroughness, and condition of shipments in a two-building operation.
- Establishes operational procedures for activities such as verification of incoming and outgoing shipments, handling and disposition of product, and keeping warehouse inventory current.
- Help create and maintain the necessary KPI’s to ensure Department is being managed to budget while steering process improvement and employee development.
- Leverage KPI’s to plan, forecast, and align shipping needs to perform current business needs and performance goals.
- Inspects shift operations to ensure compliance with Standard Operating Procedures and specifications.
- Ensures that the daily inspection requirements of material handling equipment are adhered to.
- Studies and standardizes procedures to improve efficiency of subordinates.
- Maintains harmony among workers and resolves grievances.
- Proven knowledge of replenishment and ability to manage it in an efficient manner.
- Proven ability to objectively complete performance review forms on subordinates.
- Proactive in slotting and/or re-slotting of SKUs.
- Proven ability and willingness to take a hands-on approach as necessary, to insure safe operations of all in-house powered MHE.
- Maintains distribution center’s GMP’s, HACCPs at acceptable levels and ensures food safety.
- Ensure Safety and OSHA rules are followed.
- Maintain inventory integrity by employing “world-class” warehousing and inventory control practices.
- Must maintain and promote sanitation and facility maintenance that is consistent with Siliker audit requirement.
- Maintain safeguards of confidential company information.
About the Company: KeHE Distributors is one of the oldest and most respected specialty, fresh and natural & organic wholesale foods distributors in the industry. Founded in 1953 and converted into an employee-owned company in 2001, they are a state-of-the-art organization of 5,500 employee-owners and a vast 15 centers within their distribution network across the U.S. and Canada.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
For Job Seekers - Workrocket.com provides a fast and effective way to connect with great jobs. We work with a wide range of companies that offer excellent career opportunities. The industries we serve range from heavy construction equipment, HVAC, and manufacturing to medical and surgical equipment, accounting, finance and insurance just to name a few. Connecting Job seekers with great jobs is what we do.