Take advantage of a more rewarding career in the printing industry with the largest gift, loyalty and hospitality card manufacturer on the planet. Enjoy spending your days in very clean environment and experiencing greater stability with an industry leader that offers an excellent benefits package.
PLI Card Marketing Solutions is searching for a Silk Screen Operator for our Asheville, NC facility.
Why join the PLI team:
- Great compensation
- Great benefits package – Including health coverage, dental, short and long-term disability, life insurance, supplemental insurances through Allstate, employee wellness plan, 401k, holiday pay with no waiting period, paid time off, and tuition reimbursement.
- Stability & Reputation – If you have retail loyalty cards on your keyring or gift cards waiting to be used in your wallet, there is a high likelihood that those products were manufactured by PLI. Over 90% of all gift card products currently in the market are made by PLI. Talk about dominating the industry!
- Big name clients – We work with all kinds of nationally recognized names in the grocery, retail, and hospitality industries. You may not have heard of PLI, but you have seen our products.
- Great plant environment – Our facilities are clean, bright, and climate-controlled with a high focus on safety and quality. Employees are very proud of the beautiful products they create, and it shows in their record-high production numbers.
- Employee comradery – You will enjoy working with people who care about each other and the community. Get involved in fundraisers, events, potlucks, wellness fairs, and other fun and encouraging group happenings.
- Advancement opportunities – There is always room to grow here, as we promote from within whenever possible.
If you have machine operation experience in a printing environment, PLI wants to hear from you.
Please click Apply or email your information to: email@example.com
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
The primary responsibility of the Screen Printer Operator is to perform the duties involved in screen printing. These duties include preparing screen printing stencils, mixing and loading ink, cleaning machine, troubleshooting technological problems and maintaining screen printing equipment. Also responsible for record keeping of work completed and job history.
The list of essential functions, as outlined herein, is intended to be representative of the tasks performed within this classification. It is not necessarily descriptive of any one position in the class. The omission of an essential function does not preclude management from assigning duties not listed herein if such functions are a logical assignment to the position.
- Printing with repeatable results, anticipating, recognizing and fixing possible issues with ink and press
- Verify and follow all information on the job ticket before printing including ink color matching and verification
- Quality checks throughout the run
- Verify the proper quantity has been printed before cleaning and breaking down for the next job
- Embark on the multi-step process of screen making which includes screen stretching, screen selection, degreasing, film emulsion coating, exposure and wash out as well as cleaning and reclaiming after printing.
- Safely perform physical demands as indicated below
- Perform these and other duties as assigned by supervisor or other appropriate management personnel
- Work overtime as needed to meet customers’ needs
About the Company: Founded in 1988, PLI is the world's largest Gift, Loyalty and Hospitality Card manufacturer. The company works with most major hotel chains as well as restaurants, retailers, cruise lines, attractions and event planners around the world, producing hundreds of millions of products in both plastic and paper.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.