Increase your job satisfaction and advance in a production leadership career with the largest gift, loyalty and hospitality card manufacturer on the planet. Enjoy spending your days in very clean environment and experience greater stability with an industry leader.
PLI Card Marketing Solutions is searching for an experienced, hands-on Production Supervisor for our Asheville, NC facility.
Relocation assistance is available for a well-qualified candidate.
Why join the PLI leadership team:
- Great compensation
- Great benefits package – Including health coverage, dental, short and long-term disability, life insurance, supplemental insurances through Allstate, employee wellness plan, 401k, holiday pay with no waiting period, paid time off, and tuition reimbursement.
- Stability & Reputation – If you have retail loyalty cards on your keyring or gift cards waiting to be used in your wallet, there is a high likelihood that those products were manufactured by PLI. Over 90% of all gift card products currently in the market are made by PLI. Talk about dominating the industry!
- Big name clients – We work with all kinds of nationally recognized names in the grocery, retail, and hospitality industries. You may not have heard of PLI, but you have seen our products.
- Great plant environment – Our facilities are clean, bright, and climate-controlled with a high focus on safety and quality. Employees are very proud of the beautiful products they create, and it shows in their record-high production numbers.
- Employee comradery – You will enjoy working with people who care about each other and the community. Get involved in fundraisers, events, potlucks, wellness fairs, and other fun and encouraging group happenings.
- Advancement opportunities – There is always room to grow here, as we promote from within whenever possible.
If you have proven leadership experience in a production or manufacturing environment, PLI wants to hear from you.
Please click Apply or email your information to: email@example.com
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
The Personalization Department Supervisor has the responsibility of supervising and directing the day-to-day activities of the Personalization Department. Primary duties are employee relations, job training, personnel performance management and the continuing process improvement in the department to achieve consistently the highest levels of data integrity, quality and productivity at all times.
The list of essential functions, as outlined herein, is intended to be representative of the tasks performed within this classification. It is not necessarily descriptive of any one position in the class. The omission of an essential function does not preclude management from assigning duties not listed herein if such functions are a logical assignment to the position.
- Monitor and evaluate staff performance, track absenteeism and timekeeping and to take corrective action as necessary on a timely basis
- Develop and implement plan to increase employee productivity and performance level
- Develop sound procedures and ensure that all established procedures are being followed and that work performed are held accountable
- Analyze and implement improvements; work with supplier to improve the quality of materials and seek alternative machine capabilities or equipment to meet the needs of the customer
- Work with the pre-press manager to ensure that the work received from pre-press, primarily position and fonts sizes concerning human readable positioning
- Gain knowledge of the production scheduling process and assume control of scheduling jobs for the personalization department as to meet customer demands
- Perform these and other duties as required by management
- Safely perform physical demands as indicated below
- Work overtime as needed to meet customers’ needs
About the Company: Founded in 1988, PLI is the world's largest Gift, Loyalty and Hospitality Card manufacturer. The company works with most major hotel chains as well as restaurants, retailers, cruise lines, attractions and event planners around the world, producing hundreds of millions of products in both plastic and paper.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.