Do you have a passion for helping your customers succeed? Enjoy a rewarding career with Valley Proteins, an industry leading organization that will provide you with a greater sense of accomplishment and room to grow.
We are looking for an Inside Sales Representative to join our dedicated team at our headquarters in Winchester, VA. This is a critical role responsible for developing relationships with small businesses to ensure they have the appropriate products and services vital to their success.
Why join our team:
- Competitive pay
- Great Benefits – medical, dental, vision, profit sharing, paid time off
- $500-$1000 annual contribution towards healthcare
- 3% guaranteed contribution to your 401(k) account
- Advancement opportunities – We are always looking for key players motivated to move up to higher level roles.
- Environmental Impact - Make a positive impact on the environment and feel good about what you are doing! You are helping to recycle useful by-products that would normally go into the landfill.
If you have the following, we want to hear from you:
- At least one year of customer service, inside sales or related sales experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage time efficiently
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel)
- Follow leads derived from company marketing programs
- Develop proposals independently and/or with field sales organization
- Assist field sales organization in closing prospective customers
- Work with service operations to ensure service delivery for select customers
- Assist in customer relationship management with field sales organization
- Develop sales strategies and coordinate sales pitches and customer communications with field sales organization and District Procurement Managers
About the Company: Since 1949, Valley Proteins, Inc. has been a leader in recycling used cooking oils and animal by-products into high-quality ingredients for biodiesel, livestock feed, and pet foods. Our focus is on customer service and protecting our environment for a sustainable future.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.