Boost your Agriculture equipment experience with the top dealer in the West that offers unrivaled support and top-quality products and services that are in high demand. Don’t miss an opportunity to start a career that offers great stability, an open door policy, and incredible pay!
PAPÉ Machinery is looking for a Resident Field AG Mechanic to repair Agriculture equipment including balers, combines, windrowers and tractors at customer locations in the Umatilla County, OR Region.
Why Should You Join PAPÉ?:
- Competitive Compensation (BOE) – They are one of the top paying companies in the industry!
- Outstanding Benefits – Including 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match; Medical, Dental, Vision and Rx Insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts (Flex Plans); Life Insurance; Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance; Progressive Vacation Plans; Online and Instructor-Led Training; Tuition Reimbursement for Training Programs
- Reputation & Culture – PAPÉ is the dealer to work for. They are a family-owned, fourth-generation company with over 100 locations, over 3,000 employees and 80 plus years of experience. Despite being the largest dealer in the Pacific NW they have a foundation built on stability, honesty, and integrity fostering team unity and ultimately allowing for a great place to work!
- Advancement & Flexibility – PAPÉ is a dynamic, growth-oriented organization with a focus’ on promoting from within. You can even transfer to other PAPÉ divisions and locations WITHOUT losing seniority, benefits, vacations, etc.!
- Equipment – We have the largest equipment inventory in the West and an unparalleled parts inventory!
- Employee Impact – Enjoy an open-door policy where your voice will be heard, and your opinions will matter.
- Training – You will be provided with training and mentoring to prepare you for your role and continued learning to grow your skills.
If you are a journeyman level technician with the ability to diagnose and repair Agriculture equipment in the field (John Deere is a plus!) they want to hear from you!
Do not let this opportunity pass you by! Please click Apply or email your information to: email@example.com
Qualified candidates must reside within the assigned area of the region and have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
Duties of this role include but are not limited to:
- Analyzing and diagnosing (troubleshooting) equipment malfunctions or failures.
- Repairing, replacing and/or rebuilding engines, transmissions, final drives, steering, clutches, cross shafts, hydraulic components, electrical systems and air systems.
- Determining correct parts needed to complete the task and order in a timely manner from the Parts Department, as well as, returning all unused parts in a timely manner.
- Maintaining driving record in accordance with state laws.
- Communicating in a courteous and effective manner with customers regarding all aspects of the work being performed.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
For Job Seekers - Workrocket.com provides a fast and effective way to connect with great jobs. We work with a wide range of companies that offer excellent career opportunities. The industries we serve range from heavy construction equipment, HVAC, and manufacturing to medical and surgical equipment, accounting, finance and insurance just to name a few. Connecting Job seekers with great jobs is what we do.