Enjoy top pay for your mechanical talents and work with some of the best tractors and trailers in the industry at one of the largest refrigerated carrier companies in America.
Due to continued growth, Marten Transport is looking for a Service Technician to join the team at their location in Shelbyville, TN.
As a member of the team you can expect:
- Highly competitive wages based on experience
- An excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life, flex spending account, AD&D, 401k with employer matching, tuition reimbursement, tool and boot allowance, scholarship program for children of employees, and paid time off
- Company stability and reputation – The company was founded in 1946 by Roger Marten and has grown to be one of the largest refrigerated carriers in the United States. The company is now run by his son, Randy Marten.
- Advancement – Just like the company, you will also grow as you step into this role. Down the road, you will have various advancement opportunities within the company.
- Excellent equipment – Get excited about gaining experience and working on top-of-the-line equipment every day.
- Top safety record – They were named Grand Prize Winner for Fleet Safety by the Truckload Carriers Association twice and placed among the top three in the contest seven times.
- Their tractors – COLLISION AVOIDANCE SYSTEMS mitigate rear-end accidents in congested areas; GRILLE GUARDS protect drivers and equipment from unnecessary down-time associated with animal collisions; LATE MODEL FLEET under two years average age; AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION trucks improve fuel economy and are driver friendly; SATELLITE TRACKING for real time location monitoring and proactive planning; ELECTRONIC LOGGING DEVICES on every truck.
- Their trailers – LATE MODEL FLEET under two years average age; CARB COMPLIANT in the state of California; ADDED PROTECTION with more insulation in the trailer than ever before; TETHERLESS TRACKING for real time location updates.
If you have experience diagnosing, troubleshooting, and repairing Class 8 heavy trucks, trailers, and/or reefer units, this is a career you need to explore.
Please click Apply or email your information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
About the company: Founded in 1946, Marten Transport, Ltd. is a premier supplier of time and temperature sensitive transportation services to our customers. They are a full truckload, irregular route carrier providing service to all 48 states, Canada and Mexico with 13 nationwide terminals.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.