Imagine a career that offers great stability, open door policy and incredible pay. Seize this sales career with the top equipment dealer in the West that offers unrivaled support and top-quality products and services that are in high demand. No previous sales experience required.
PAPÉ Machinery is looking for a Territory Manager / Sales Representative to further build up and represent the their Construction & Forestry, Rental Contracts, and Integrated Solutions lines in the Newark, CA (Bay Area Region).
If you want to be in a successful sales role, then you want to work for Papé. They are a family-owned business known for their stability, honesty and integrity. Picture yourself in a job with an industry leader, where you will find stability and will feel proud to work for one of the best companies in the field. As a member of their team, you will enjoy an open-door policy where your opinions will be heard. It is time to work somewhere that you will be valued.
Why Join PAPÉ?
- Competitive Compensation (BOE) – They are one of the top paying companies in the industry!
- Outstanding Benefits – Including 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match; Medical, Dental, Vision and Rx Insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts (Flex Plans); Life Insurance; Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance; Progressive Vacation Plans; Online and Instructor-Led Training; Tuition Reimbursement for Training Programs
- Reputation & Culture – PAPÉ is the dealer to work for. They are a family-owned, fourth-generation company with over 100 locations, over 3,000 employees and 80 plus years of experience. Despite being the largest dealer in the Pacific NW they have a foundation built on stability, honesty, and integrity fostering team unity and ultimately allowing for a great place to work!
- Advancement & Flexibility – PAPÉ is a dynamic, growth-oriented organization with a focus’ on promoting from within. You can even transfer to other PAPÉ divisions and locations WITHOUT losing seniority, benefits, vacations, etc.!
- Equipment – We have the largest equipment inventory in the West and an unparalleled parts inventory!
- Employee Impact – Enjoy an open-door policy where your voice will be heard, and your opinions will matter.
- Training – You will be provided with training and mentoring to prepare you for your role and continued learning to grow your skills.
If the following describes you, they want to hear from you:
- Team player
- Great attitude
- High competitive drive
Do not let this opportunity pass you by! Please click Apply or email your information to: email@example.com
Job duties will include:
- Construction & Forestry machine sales for all of San Francisco and San Mateo Counties.
- Call on and build relationships with accounts in assigned territory in the Bay Area, including the National Rental Companies, as well as managing the aspects of our Integrated Solutions/Grade Control business opportunities.
- Maintain a high level of awareness, participation, and market share in their territory.
- Use and maintain the company’s CRM & Salesforce at a high level and complete monthly reporting of wins/losses, participation/awareness, and timely expense submittals.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
For Job Seekers - Workrocket.com provides a fast and effective way to connect with great jobs. We work with a wide range of companies that offer excellent career opportunities. The industries we serve range from heavy construction equipment, HVAC, and manufacturing to medical and surgical equipment, accounting, finance and insurance just to name a few. Connecting Job seekers with great jobs is what we do.