Experience an incredible warehouse career with a family-owned manufacturer that has been in business for over 160 years and offers an exceptional compensation and benefits package. Get your foot in the door of a brand-new facility and startup environment where you will earn great pay and top notch benefits package.
Klein Tools is seeking a Material Handler for their brand-new facility opening in Mansfield, TX. This is an opportunity that will require temporary relocation to Cedar Rapids for the next 6-9 months until the new facility opens. Klein Tools will provide housing, furnishings, rental car, and monthly allowance to for expenses.
Why join the Klein Tools team:
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits package that includes: Medical, dental, and vision coverage, Life and AD&D insurance, Short-term and long-term disability, 401(k) plans with company match, and profit sharing
- Culture – Join a Company that values Integrity, Safety & Teamwork
- Stability – Klein Tools has been around for over 161 years and is the only major tool manufacturer worldwide focused on electrical and utility applications
- Paid holidays and vacation time
- Education Reimbursement Program
- Employee Discount Program
If you have picker, packer or related inventory experience in a warehouse or distribution environment, this is a career you need to explore.
Please click Apply or email your information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Assist the supervisor in managing, creating, and promoting a team work environment within the picking team.
- Train new hires, review efficiency rates, and communicate any issues within the picking zone.
- Pick the day's orders to be filled as accurately and completely as possible using established guidelines.
- May operate warehouse machinery in accordance with established procedures as needed to maintain the warehouse stock.
- Pull warehouse items from the shelves based on shipping level in assigned zones.
- Operate handling equipment and ensure safety regulations are followed.
- Monitor stock control systems and process specific orders.
- Ensure warehouse goals are met.
- Maintain a high level of safety standards.
- Operate scanners so that the proper order is picked and inventory is managed accurately.
- Perform other general warehouse duties as needed.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.