Imagine coming to work in a cleaner, more organized manufacturing environment with a greater focus on safety. Join a work culture where you will experience excellent variety every day and will work on exciting and impressive high-speed packaging equipment. Get recognized for your injection molding expertise and feel secure in a long-term career path at a world-renowned industry leader.
Berry Global Corporation is searching for a Process Technician for their Hot Springs, AR facility.
Some of the benefits to you:
- Great pay – Dependent on experience, plus overtime, opportunities for raises, and bonuses!
- Unbeatable benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance for entire family, 401k, paid vacation and holidays, profit sharing plan, continuing education and tuition reimbursement, accomplishment celebrations, safety celebrations, scholarship and educational programs with local College.
- Environment – This is a clean, well-lit, air conditioned, and safe work environment.
- Company growth and stability – This is a global company that has been in plastics for 50 years and continues to grow and improve.
- Great variety – Here, you will never be without a challenge! There are so many different types of machines for you to work on, including robotic equipment, automation equipment, injection molding machines, and assembly equipment.
- Advancement opportunities – Berry is a global company with 58 total plants in the US. Move to other locations or move into higher roles like Process Engineering or Tooling.
- Night shift position – 12 hr. shifts, 7pm to 7am
- Relocation assistance may be provided to well-qualified candidates.
If you have experience in an injection molding environment, we want to hear from you.
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by! Apply now!
Click to apply below
Email your information to: email@example.com
- Accountable for personal adherence to all applicable Safety, GMP, Food Safety, and Plant Policies
- Process complicated molding problems.
- Identify tooling problems and work with mold shop / scheduling to get resolved.
- Trouble shooting electrical problems in molds and fixing them.
- Identifying color and material problems.
- Set up and qualify new molds / equipment with minimal supervision.
- Coordinate with scheduling to put molds in the correct size machines.
- Troubleshoot / repair all robots.
- Change color and materials from feeders.
- Set up feeders and blenders for production.
- Clean dust filters, material hoppers and magnets.
- Complete mold set-ups for production with set-up sheets, in a team environment.
- Hook up and drain water from molds in a safe and clean manner.
- Install DME cables to mold and set up DME mainframe from set-up sheet.
- Startup machines without damaging mold or machine.
- Set up secondary equipment safely.
- Read and identify all controller errors and fix minor problems
- Process and identify small molding issues, shorts, flash, burns, air streaks, etc.
- Identify minor tooling and machine problems.
- Troubleshoot electrical problems in hot runner molds.
- Start up all robots.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.