Are you a skilled mechanic looking to take the next step in your career or a leader that wants more freedom managing a shop? Take advantage of this exciting opportunity to run an already successful service department. This is a facility in rapid growth mode where you will be able to make a large impact.
Papé Machinery, Inc. is looking for a Service Supervisor to join their location in Rohnert Park, CA.
Why work for Papé:
- Competitive pay based on your skills, training, and experience level
- Outstanding benefits including – 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match; Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts (Flex Plans); Life Insurance; Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance; Progressive Vacation Plans; Online and Instructor-Led Training; Tuition Reimbursement for Training Programs
- Advancement – Papé is a dynamic, growth-oriented organization with a focus’ on promoting from within.
- Stability and reputation — Papé is a family-owned, fourth-generation company with over 90 locations, over 700 Service Bays, over 2,700 employees and 80 years of experience. Papé is known for their stability, their honesty and their integrity.
- Equipment – We have the largest equipment inventory in the West and an unparalleled parts inventory!
- Employee impact – Enjoy an open-door policy where your voice will be heard and your opinions will matter.
- Training – You will be provided with training and mentoring to prepare you for your role and continued learning to grow your skills.
If you have familiarity with construction equipment, Papé wants to hear from you. An established track record of service supervision is preferred.
Please click Apply or email your information to: email@example.com
Veterans are encouraged to apply!
- Organize, prioritize, schedule and assign work to shop & field technicians and monitor their performance.
- Estimate customer repairs
- Quote Sales Dept. custom work for sold new equipment
- Support the Rental department by promptly repairing &/or checking in machines
- Mentor apprentice technicians as well as supporting established journeymen
- Maintain the highest standards in safety practices and policies
- Provide stellar customer service with a positive attitude
- Assist management in achieving departmental goals & metrics
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.