Imagine leveraging your electronics knowledge in cutting edge laser research alongside a world class team of other engineers, researchers and scientists. Enjoy developing brand new products and applications that will be used across a wide range of industries from biomedical to materials processing in a more rewarding and impactful career.
IMRA America, a world leading company for research, development, manufacturing, and application of ultrafast fiber lasers is seeking an Electronics Engineer in Ann Arbor, MI. Experience a tremendous sense of accomplishment as you contribute to an already robust intellectual property portfolio of more than 160 national and international patents in this highly important role with a well-respected company.
Relocation assistance is available for a well-qualified candidate.
Some of the benefits of this exceptional opportunity are:
- Competitive compensation
- Phenomenal benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, short term/long term disability, Flex spending account, 401k with 4% matching and a wellness program.
- Great location – Ann Arbor is recognized as one of the best places to live in the US
- Potential for career advancement
IMRA wants to hear from you if you have:
- Minimum MS Degree.
- Experience interfacing analog circuits and digital peripherals with embedded microcontrollers.
- Experience with analog, mixed signal and closed loop designs using op-amps, DACs, ADCs and passive components, preferred operating in a frequency range from DC to 1GHz.
- Experience with programming of embedded micro-processors in C required.
- FPGA programming skills in Verilog preferred.
- Experience with development of applications in Qt preferred.
Please click Apply or email your information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Responsible for system level and board level analog/digital hardware design and software development projects.
- System engineering and integration of electrical components.
- Perform design, simulation, and test of analog/digital circuit and software functions.
- Maintain, revise, update and document existing hardware/software configurations, including troubleshooting, repair and improving of system functionality.
- Work with vendors and suppliers on custom quotations and to resolve delivery or performance issues.
- Coordinate with Quality Department on safety and regulatory testing and certification.
- Support manufacturing, transfer designs from development to production and diagnose manufacturing problems.
About the Company: IMRA America, Inc. is a world leading company for research, development, manufacturing, and application of ultrafast fiber lasers for industrial applications.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, and genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.