Imagine leveraging your parts management experience with the premier John Deer ag and turf dealer on the West Coast and taking the department to the next level. Experience a more rewarding career with top pay and benefits.
Papé Machinery, Inc. is looking for a Parts Supervisor for their Agriculture & Turf Division in Colfax. Now is the perfect time take over the parts department since it is doing well with plenty of room to grow still.
Why work for Papé:
- Competitive pay
- Great benefits including healthcare and pension
- Advancement – Papé is a dynamic, growth-oriented organization with a focus’ on promoting from within.
- Stability and reputation — Papé is a family-owned, fourth-generation company with over 100 locations, over 700 Service Bays, over 2,700 employees and 80 years of experience. Papé is known for their stability, their honesty and their integrity.
- Equipment – We have the largest equipment inventory in the West and an unparalleled parts inventory!
- Employee impact – Enjoy an open-door policy where your voice will be heard, and your opinions will matter.
- Training – You will be provided with training and mentoring to prepare you for your role and continued learning to grow your skills.
If you have 3+ years of inventory management experience with heavy equipment or agricultural equipment, this is a career you need to explore
Please click Apply or email your information to: email@example.com
Responsibilities will include:
- Supervising the Parts Department members
- Monitoring department expenses relating to freight charges, supplies and stock orders,
- Filing claims as needed,
- Overall inventory control,
- Training and coaching of counterman and growing the business
- Providing exceptional customer service
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.