Viant, a leading manufacturer of medical devices, is looking for a Recruiter to join their team in the Greater Boston Area. This is a remote position that will focus on full life-cycle recruiting for exempt roles in Quality, Manufacturing, and Engineering across their U.S Plants
Some of the benefits to you:
- Competitive compensation
- Benefits package (starting day 1) that includes: medical, dental, vision and 401(k) with company match (401k after 90 days)
- Paid time off and holidays
- Greater stability – Viant recently doubled in size and is investing heavily in their facilities
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-3+ years of recruiting experience either in-house recruiter or staffing agency recruiter.
- Proficient in sourcing passive talent utilizing various sourcing techniques and tools (Web search, LinkedIn, Boolean searches, etc.)
- Successful track record of understanding technical job specs to effectively source talent
Please click Apply or email your information to: email@example.com
- Work closely with managers to gain a comprehensive understanding of hiring needs for each position, and meet competitive hiring goals and expectations.
- Manage the full recruiting lifecycle across a variety of open roles helping management find, hire, and retain quality talent.
- Screen resumes and prospects, qualify, interview, and mange recruiting process.
- Source and recruit candidates using our in-house ATS (Ceridian), social media, etc.
- Manage candidates throughout interview process from prepping before interviews to assisting with final offer negotiation
- Stay active with current with job boards, social networks, and platforms to find talent.
- Desire to grow professionally with networking and ongoing training opportunities
About the company: With over 35 years of medical device molding experience, Viant has become a comprehensive solutions provider for single use medical devices. Services range from concept and design of components to assembly of finished products. They are headquartered in Foxborough, MA and operate 17 manufacturing facilities in the US, with additional locations in China, Mexico, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, France, Germany and the UK.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.