Viant, a leading manufacturer of medical devices, is looking for a Manufacturing Project Manager to join their Brimfield, MA team. As a Project Manager at Viant, you will have the opportunity to tackle a variety of challenges to ensure the projects you manage are well planned and efficiently executed. You will be able to work with internal and external customers and resources while overseeing all aspects of projects. This is a great role to expand your existing project management and business knowledge as you will be involved from the initial quote process, including customer proposals, to the final production stabilization while launching medical devices which positively impact patients’ lives.
Some of the benefits to you:
- Competitive compensation
- Benefits package (starting day 1) that includes: medical, dental, vision and 401(k) with company match (401k after 90 days)
- Paid time off and holidays
- Greater stability – Viant recently doubled in size and is investing heavily in their facilities
- 51,000 sq. ft.
- Five CNC Swiss machines, five 5-axis CNC milling machines, 38 3- & 4-axis CNC milling machines
- FDA registered, ISO 13485 certified
- High-precision metal multiaxis milling
- Wire EDM
- TIG welding
- CNC turning/turn-mill
- Swiss machining
- CMM inspection
- Delicate polishing & instrument assembly
- Product & process development
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (MBA or Project Management certification is a bonus but not required)
- Minimum of seven (7) years’ experience in business or technical role with a minimum of two (2) years of project management or new project introduction experience
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral), ability to build and leverage relationships, and must be approachable
- Working knowledge of ISO and FDA regulations, GD&T, machining, and product
- Experience in medical device industry or a highly regulated environment is desired
Please click Apply or email your information to: email@example.com
- Ownership over projects to transfer and launch medical implants and instrumentation.
- Give critical input in all aspects of projects, including: Design for Manufacturability, developing timelines, identifying critical paths, meeting customer expectations, resource planning, budget development, capital acquisition requests, and quoting.
- Ensure the establishment of lean processes in a cellular environment while launching products utilizing appropriate methods such as CNC turning and milling, Wire EDM, Laser Etch, Laser and TIG welding, Polishing, Mass Finishing, Cleaning, Assembly, and Inspection.
- Effectively serve as the main project contact between the customer and company to ensure clear communication is maintained.
About the company: With over 35 years of medical device molding experience, Viant has become a comprehensive solutions provider for single use medical devices. Services range from concept and design of components to assembly of finished products. They are headquartered in Foxborough, MA and operate 17 manufacturing facilities in the US, with additional locations in China, Mexico, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, France, Germany and the UK.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.