Viant, a leading manufacturer of medical devices, is looking for a Master Scheduler to join their Brimfield, MA team. This is a critical role responsible for assisting, coordinating and following up of production planning and inventory control for manufacturing operations.
Some of the benefits to you:
- Competitive compensation
- Benefits package (starting day 1) that includes: medical, dental, vision and 401(k) with company match (401k after 90 days)
- Paid time off and holidays
- Greater stability – Viant recently doubled in size and is investing heavily in their facilities
- 51,000 sq. ft.
- Five CNC Swiss machines, five 5-axis CNC milling machines, 38 3- & 4-axis CNC milling machines
- FDA registered, ISO 13485 certified
- High-precision metal multiaxis milling
- Wire EDM
- TIG welding
- CNC turning/turn-mill
- Swiss machining
- CMM inspection
- Delicate polishing & instrument assembly
- Product & process development
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is required to get up and running quickly
- Thorough knowledge of tracking and coordinating of finished goods/inventory returns critical
- Experience assessing and reporting inventory control goals and initiatives
Please click Apply or email your information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Plan for and complete production scheduling for all make-to-stock and make-to-order products
- Provide feedback to operations as to the status of “production critical” issues, recommend alternatives and solutions to inventory control problems, and recommend new methodologies or efficiencies to support profitability (process improvement)
- Coordinate and determine finished goods and sub-assemblies for clean room production, track jobs to provide release dates of finished goods for customer service
- Firm work orders in support of on-time production
- Provide reports and report analysis of production, including analysis of on time vs. late deliveries of specials and non-sterile, weekly tracking reports, weekly analysis and breakdown of orders, finished goods and inventory reports
- Review inventory status, provide information as to the monthly status, coordinate counts for released components, and organize component folders for release to support manufacturing needs and inventory schedules
- Coordinate staging of rework and maintain rework and prelim logs
- Follow all reporting and documentation as required by established policies, practices and procedure
About the company: With over 35 years of medical device molding experience, Viant has become a comprehensive solutions provider for single use medical devices. Services range from concept and design of components to assembly of finished products. They are headquartered in Foxborough, MA and operate 17 manufacturing facilities in the US, with additional locations in China, Mexico, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, France, Germany and the UK.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.